Blaze

~3rd person~

The moon shone brightly to where a burning house stood, isolated, in the forest. From the first story window there was a soft "Don't worry Luna, you will live" then with a loud sound of shattering glass, a little girl with soft brown hair and big blue eyes came out of the window. An older girl about 16 was smiling inside. Then a loud snapping sound was heard. A beam struck the older sibling as the little girl cried out "Charlie! Don't leave me" Luna knew it was already too late. Charlie had died.

Later after the fire had simmered down to ashes the moon spoke lifting the girl out of the ruble. "You are now Blaze Ash. You are 16 and a guardian"

The girl, Blaze had black shoulder length hair with dark red tips. Stunning red-brown eyes. She had a red knee length dress with ripped, punk tights, and combat boots.

Blaze stood up and looked for a weapon. She found an old lash, worn with time. She cracked it and fire caught to a tree. Blaze smirked. This was gonna be fun.

~400 years later (100 years after jack became a guardian) ~
<Blaze's POV>

I cracked my whip as I seen two boys play with fire, as soon as they seen the damage 'they' done the ran for help. I floated on my back and began to spread the fire. I loved this feeling. The feeling of warmth, and not loneliness. Ahhh, it feels good. After I was done spreading fire to trees, I decided to head to Italy. I heard they had great food. Well not that I can eat but hey, I could cause chaos in Italy, then go to Paris. Ohh~ Lets do this. I began to fly, not with a plane or wings, to Italy.

*Jack's POV*

The northern lights were on so me and the other guardians ran to the pole. It was a summer day so I didn't have anything to do. When we arrived North said Manny wanted a meeting. He then showed a shadow of a young boy who resembled Pitch. It was his son. He wanted revenge and he was strong.
"What do we do Manny?" North asked.
Manny shined on the 'G' on the floor.

"

A new Guardian?" Bunny asked outraged "But we got Frost here. Why a new one?!"

"Must be bad." North said. I nodded.
Bunny then mumbled 'not the ground hog'

The crystal then showed a picture of a girl in a mid thigh length dress, ripped punk tights, combat boots, with mid back hair, and mesmerizing eyes.

Bunny growled, Tooth was shaking, sandman smiled, and North grumbled.

"Who is she?" I questioned

"That, mate, ain't a human" Bunny spoke, rage dripping from his words

"Perfect teeth" Tooth mumbled

Sandman had symbols above his head of good things.

"Holds record on naughty list" North sighed "higher than yours, Jack"

Wow. "What's her name" I questioned

They all turned to me with the same look. "Her name"  Tooth began

"Is Blaze Ash. And She. Is. EVIL" Bunny finished.

"Who's gonna get her?" Asked North.
Sandman raised his hand. "Take Frost with ya and get her Sandy." Sandman and I left with a, fireproof, bag and began to hunt her down.