Neither Male Nor Female

Names: Jaclyn and Black Reaper (REVAMPING BLACK!)

Ages: Both are several thousand years old

Genders: Intersex- Neither male nor female but two in one

Sexuality: GAY-or...no gay.

Appearances:

(Jaclyn is right, Black left)

Personalities:
J: He's very calm and collected, often flirting and trying to get a date since he's actually pretty insecure about himself and feels like his relation to the dark reaper makes people hate him when he's really just an overall innocent person.

B: Black on the other hand has grow anxious and fearful of people over the years, showing the submissiveness within and his broken soul from being trapped in a cage for so long.

Likes:
J: He loves dancing, feeling much calmer when he can have time to himself and also cool winter nights. He also adores anything soft and most importantly, white.

B: Black likes the warmer summer evenings, taking a stroll on the beach at sunset giving him a strong sense of peace. He also loves anything warm and black, as his name suggests but also craves gentle nature and a caring personality to help him through the harder days.

Past:
J: He was taken from his crib shortly after he was born, being raised in the realm of humans to be a dancer and a pure personality. He found out about his real species at sixteen and began searching for a way back to his family...but with no luck.

B: He grew up with the other dark reapers far away from the rest of the siblings. When he was fifteen he accidentally killed another person, trying to save his younger brother from death. No one believed him because his other brothers had a reputation of torturing people so he sadly paid the price for their actions and was locked away until Jaclyn found him shortly after his sentence had ended and a group of angry Angels had beaten him pretty badly.