Ooo, Someone's A Little Touchy~

Well hi again, Wattpad!

Oh, how I remeber the good ol' however long it was when this story was rated a 'G'. Until you changed it, that is. And I am unable to change it back. Thanks for that, now I'm limited on who can read this. But I know that was what you wanted so whatever. 

(Jokes on you, no one ever looks at the ratings)

What did you think to the last chapter, by the way? Oh, I would love to hear your thoughts on it! I even dedicated it to you and everything! Don't ya just love that? You're getting free dedications here, woop!

It's nice to know you took some interest in my book about you though, I'm very flattered. Honestly, you're making me blush! Y'know, I think that whoever's doing this is just in the closet, and don't play dumb with me, darling, you know what closet I'm talking about! If that is the case, and you're female, we should get together for lunch sometime!

Nah, I'm just kidding, I don't date assholes~

Anything else you'd like to change about this book?

Y'know, you could at least ask for my permission first, sweetheart.

Kind regards,

iNSaNiTY - Just that bloody awesome that you need to fuck with me time and time again.

Take that in any way you want. 

 Edit - Also, why are you trying to get my book hidden from people when there's all that smut out there? Why are you choosing the smut over the truth? Well, the truth shall prevail!

I'm gonna be honest, I don't actually know the definition for that word. I'm just pretty sure it fits.