Oh, Wattpad

You suck.

I honestly can't seem to find better words; those two managed to sum it up beautifully. You must be so bloody proud of yourselves y'know, with your whole 'we're doing our best to make it easier for people to find books'.

Bullshit.

This site used to be so awesome when I first made my account over a year back (my old account, by the way) but back then, I was a confused little questioning girl so I sought out a bunch of girl on girl stuff. Well, that didn't work out so great. Now look at me, I'm a pretty damn out lesbian and pissed.

That's not awesome, Wattpad. Not awesome at all.

I've written a bunch of LGBT stuff in my spare time but do you see any of it in my works? Nope! Now, why would that be? Oh, I know! Because you're a bunch of assholes and they'd never even see the light of day.

Is this how you want your beautiful, loyal followers to be feeling? No? Well then, why leave us feeling this way? Hmm?

Come on, Wattpad.

You can't hide forever~

And you certainly cannot deny that what we want is a fucking fabulous idea. Oh dear, am I cursing too much for something rated a 'G'? I'm terribly sorry.

Too be honest, there's this neat little site called Protagonize.

Ever heard the name?

They seem awesome.

And they had the balls to put in a 'Gay/Lesbian' category.

What'd you think to that?

How about following in their footsteps.

Oh, don't worry, we know you won't.

Kind regards,

iNSaNiTY - The most fabulous person you will ever have the misfortune of pissing off.