Chapter 9

I was honestly shocked at this point. Can't believe Matt would actually do this. Why am I hurting so much? He's not the guy I can call mine, but man I had him first. I shouldn't feel this way, someone needs to just smack me right now.

"Cameron this is Alice. Alice this is Cameron." Matt says and I come out of my thoughts. Cameron waves and smiles slightly.

"Kaitlyn, Alice. Alice, Kaitlyn." Matt introduces me to her and I smile, hugging her back.

Matt walks up next to her and wraps an arm around her and she kisses his cheek. Thanks guys, I say to myself and turn around go back to Cameron and cuddle him.

"So what are we doing today?" Aaron asked.

"Well we have a meet and greet at Six Flags and then we get to hang out there." I say

Cameron looks down at me as if he notices my aditude had changed. I shake my head and kiss his nose playfully and he smiles, pulling me closer to him and holding me.

"I'm gonna go change, Alice you want to help me?" I ask her.

"Sure" she says and Matt let's go of her.

Alice follows me upstairs and into my room. We walk into my closet and Alice stares blankly with her mouth wide open and I giggle.

"What haven't seen a walk in closet?" I giggle

"No, just you have a lot of cute things, mind if I pick something out for you?" she said looking around the closet.

"Go right ahead." I say and watch her as she walks over to my shirts.

Alice picks out a blue floral lose and flowy tanktop that really didn't have a lot on it but just enough. Since you kinda could see through it a grabbed a plain black tanktop to put under it. She walked over to a dresser that was against the wall.

"Shorts are in here right?" She ask, pointing at the dresser. I nod and she opens the second drawer.

She pulls out white short shorts and brown belt with it. She has really good taste in outfits.

Alice had dark blonde hair with brown highlights. She had her hair half up and half down, with wavey curls. She wore a white crop top that had spagettie straps to, of course, hold the shirt up. She had a light blue skirt on that stoped at least 2 inches under her shirt, which exposed her belly-button. The skirt has a ribbon like belt, the same color as the skirt that was tied into a bow at the front. In her hair was a small bow tied at the pony-tail. She wore plain white strapped sandles.

(A/N: Picture of Alice will be posted the side, along with her outfit.)

Alice was a very beautiful girl and I was quite jealous of her.

"Alice how old are you?" I asked her as she handed me brown strapped sandles.

"I'm 15, you?" she says looking at my outfit.

"I'm 16, bout to be 17 in 15 days." I say and smile.

"Aw, I hope I can come to your party" she smiles

"Of course" I giggled.

"Where did you meet Matt" I asked softly

"Well, at the mall, kinda typical but he was really sweet." she says.

"That's the Matt I knew." I muttered and luckly she didn't hear me.

"We should curl you hair, like mine, have it wavy curls." she looked at me and I nodded.

I see what Matt saw her. Everything any guy could want honestly. She's perfect, smart, nice, good style, and really cool.

Alice curled my hair just like hers and it was really cute, I liked the way she did her curls.