Chapter 7

"Matt..I don't know what to say.." I sigh and breathe out.

He then presses his lips to mine, passionately. He takes a step back and I can see tears rolling down his eyes. I wipe my eyes from my tears rolling down my eyes and stare at him. Everything was racing through my mind, Cameron, Matt, my mom, my dad, everything. I pictured how Cameron would react to Matt kissing me. I couldn't think positive, just negative.

I stood there confused on what to do and tears rolled down my eyes. I then quickly turned around and opened the door, running down the hallway to the elevator. I herd Matt run out behind me and footsteps chasing after me. I clicked the button to go up and hoped it would get here faster. It came and I hurried into it and clicked the top floor. The doors closed right when Matt got to the elevator and I sighed in relief. I slid down the wall of the elevator and broke down crying. 

Once the elevator came to the top level, I ran for the emergancy stairs and went up to the roof of the hotel. I went and sat down on the edge of the roof and looked up at the stars.

________________________________________________________________________________

*Matt's Pov*

I chased after Kaitlyn down the hallway. I shouldn't have done that, I shouldn't have told her how I felt. I made her feel pressured. I saw her enter the elevator and I started to run faster towards her. When I reached her, the doors closed and I just stood there. I hit the elevator doors and walked back to my room.

"Hey dude are you okay?" Nash asked me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say and push him off.

"Yeah..Okay.." He says and walks out the room.

I collapsed on my bed and layed there. 

I shouldn't have done that. 

Look what you did, Matthew.

She'll never forgive you.

She'll never talk to you.

I sighed and pulled the covers over my head and fell asleep slowly.

______________________________________________________________________________

*Kaitlyn's Pov*

I got up and went to the door to go back inside.

I felt bad, sick to my stomach, and confused.

I wasn't going to ignore him, nor not talk to him or try.

He did it becasue he loved me, that stuff happens. He was hurting, he needed it to get over with it.

I sighed and walked to the elevator and when down to my floor. When the doors opened, Cameron was right out the doors. I wiped my eyes, before he turned around to look at me. I smiled at him.

"Hey there, I was just looking for you" He says

"Well you found me, or I found you" I say and giggle.

"Haha, yeah. Where were you?" 

"The roof, just chilling and looking at the stars"

"Oh, okay. You look tired."

I nod and he taked my hand and we walk to my room. I go get dressed in an over sized t-shirt and sweatpants. I crawl up next to Cameron and lay my head on his chest. He was on the phone with his mom, telling her that he would be home tomorrow. He kissed my forehead and was running his fingers through my hair slowly, making sure he didn't hurt me when he would reach a knot in my hair or something. I fell asleep slowly as we watched Family Guy on the T.V.

The next morning I got and put on my Magcon sweatshirt and put on my blue jeans with my black ugh boots. I put my hair up in a messy bun and packed up all my cloths.

Cameron came with me to the airport to tell me goodbye. I looked around for Matt and I didn't see him. I wonder where he was. 

My plane was called and I hugged Cameron tightly and kissed him passionately. He held me close to him for a while then let me go. I walked up to the gate and handed the worker my passport. I waved Cameron bye and boarded the plane.

~Skips plane ride~

I got to my car and waited for Hayes and Nash to come.

"Where's Matt?" I ask them

"He's going back home" Nash says.

"Oh.." I say and start the car.

I drive us home and Nash and Hayes go to there house and I enter mine. I was greeted by my mom giving me a huge hug.

"I missed you sweetie! How was it? Was it fun?" My mom says and I laugh.

"I missed you too. Yes it was fun and it went great. Cameron and I are official and I'm happy." I say and she hugs me.

"I'm happy for you" She says and lets me go.

I run upstairs and into my room. I plopped down on my bed and grabbed my phone. I was tempted to text Matt but I think I should just give him room.

I was watching Ridiclousness on MTV and texting Bethany and Cameron.

From Bethany- Hey, wanna go to the mall tomorrow?

To Bethany- Sure, girls day out

From Bethany- Exactly! :)

I guess I needed to get out and get this Matt thing off my mind. I hope he meets someone who is better for him than me. 

From Cameron- I missed you already babe :(

To Cameron- I miss you too boo :( Wish you were here with me. Long distance sucks.

From Cameron- Maybe one day you can come move in with me.

To Cameron- I wish. Anything as long as I'm closer to you.

From Cameron- Save your money, you could get your own apartment here when you turn 17.

To Cameron- Boy, I'm rich :'D

From Cameron- I know, I know. Just don't spend it.

To Cameron- I won't.

I lock my phone and plan out in my mind how it would be to live closer to Cameron.

I could get use to that...

______________________________________________________________________________

HAY GUYS!

SORRY THAT ITS NOT THAT GREAT.

THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GONNA TAKE PLACE AROUND NEW YEARS

BUT YEAH.

COMMENT, VOTE, AND FOLLOW FOR MORE

AND STAY TUNED AS ALWAYS!

LOVE YOU ALL AND THANK YOU

~Madi