Prove it

Chapter 1

Dean's POV

*Beep, beep, beep*

Ugh, I don't feel like waking up today. Same school, different grade. I hate that place really. Not that I'm unpopular or anything I just hate the fakes and such. Upside is I get to see my girlfriend, Lisa. It's been a long summer without her. Time to go shower.

^~^

As I step out of tee shower I dry off and wrap the towel around me. I go back to my room and pick up the first pair of jeans I see then smell the crotch area. We're all good! I go to my dresser and pull out my old favorite faded Bon Jovi tee. AYE! Don't judge me Bon Jovi rocks on occasion.

I walk down the hall to Sam's room to wake him up. I twist the door knob and push it open the door, to find him already up and dressed. Probably wants to make a good fist impression. He's a freshman this year but gets to talk sophomore classes. He's super smart.

^-^

Sam's POV

I couldn't go to sleep last night, I'm too nervous. My first day of high school. Help! To make it worse I have tenth grade classes with tenth graders. Maybe I'll just fit right in. I am fairly tall fo being only 14. I'm a little taller than Dean and he's a Senior.

I'm bored just laying around and doing nothing. Might as well get ready.

^~^

When I get out I grab my best pair of jeans, a black tee, and my blue flannel. Now I just have to wait fo Dean to wake up.

This is where it all hits me. What if they all hate me? What if they stare at me like I'm a freak? What if they find out about me? If they find out about me that would not be good, not good at all.

I let the thoughts get to me. I reach beside my bed and grab a book. The book that I hide my blade in. I flip to page 108, then I flip it over and it drops out. I pick it up it's cold. Its been about a week since I last used it. I pull my pants down to about my knees and pull the bottom of my boxers up a little. Then I put the blade to my skin push down and pull. I do this about three times. I grab a tissue from the box beside me and put it on my newly fresh cuts.

I hear footsteps come down the hallways. So I quickly pull my pants back up and slide the blade under me. Pick up the book and pretend that I'm reading. I watch the door knob turn then the door opens. I hurry and put the book down.

"Sammy it's time to-"

He stops when he realizes I'm already ready.

"Why are you up so early Sammy?"

"It's Sam, I'm not a little kid anymore Dean."

"You'll always be a little kid to me Sammy."

I roll my eyes. " Stop calling me that."

"Whatever. Do you want some breakfast?"

"Yeah,sure" And with that we went downstairs to the kitchen.

^_^

Cass' POV

"I was made for lovin' you baby" My alarm goes off and with that I am not going to be able to go to sleep. I push the covers off of me and realize that I haven't turned off my alarm.

"You were made for lovin' for lovin' mee!"

I push the button to make it stop. Maybe I'll change the default station to something more new, later... Probably not.

It's the first day of school. My first day as a senior and even a new school. Lets hope it isn't like last year.

*Flash back*

While walking down the hallway at school the schools quarter back pinned me aginst the lockers. I tried to get out.

"What cha gonna do, you little faggot?"

I stayed silent. He leaned in and said: " I said what cha gonna do 'bout it faggot?"

"I know what you said due to the fact that I am not deaf ."

"Did you hear him guys? I think we're dealing with a smart ass over here. What should we do with him?"

"Throw him away!" One of the guys yelled back.

"Well lets do it! Whoa!"

He then picked me up and put me over his shoulder like I weighed nothing. Till he found a bin that looked as if I could fit in it and tossed me in. Just like I meant nothing. I guess he was right. No one helped me out so it took me a moment to get out. They laughed. They all laughed.

*flashback over*

I shake my head as an attempt to get the thought from my head.

I think about the box under my bed... No. No. No. I'm trying to be clean for at least a week but I failed that two days ago. Lets see how the first day goes before I do anything too bad.

Time to get ready. Ew. Wish me luck. We both know I need it.

^-^

Gabe's POV

I hear the shower turn on and that's my cue to get up and get my thoughts together until Cassie gets out. So I just grabbed randomness of clothing. Smelling it to make sure it was good. Ehh... I could get away with it.

New school, new grade, still same ol Gabe... Well for the most part.

Everyone thinks I'm sooo fine because I'm Mr.Sunshine! I'm always Mister happy, happy, happy smiling guy. I didn't have much to be sad about other than my mom killing herself over the summer, then my dad leaving us soon after. Now me and my older brother, Cass moved in with our oldest brother Michael. He's in collage.

I wonder if anyone has ever picked up on the fact that I'm... um.. Gay. You can't really tell from the way I walk or dress and stuff. But, my personality almost gives it away. But, maybe not. Just if Michael found out he'd freak out. He'd kick me out and everything. I can't risk that. I'm only a Sophomore.

"Gabriel I'm out." I hear Cass yells from down the hall.

"Thanks Cassie."

"Stop calling me that."

"Never Cassie."

"Just go get ready we have to leave in half a hour."

"Alright, alright. " I grab my clothes and make my way down to the bathroom. Shower time baby!!

AN

So hey my names Frankie and I'm trying my hand at this Fanfiction thing. Sorry if my grammer sucks. Vote, comment, and such. I guess or don't.

~Frankie out.