Louis

Sweat rolled down my brow, as I jumped over Dexter with ease while he tried slashing me with his sword, to no avail. I landed behind him, elbowing him in the back before swiftly turning around and pinning him down, before using a disarming technique, twisting his arm sharply to get rid of his sword.

    As I laid on him, he praised me. "Louis! You've improved exponentially! If you train a couple more years, and perfect your technique, you'll be stronger than even Lucifer himself!"

    I sighed, climbing off him. I flexed my black wings, each as long as I am tall. I shook off all the sweat in two hard flaps of my wings, creating a wind that knocked Dexter off his feet, landing on his ass, only just after he got up.

    I chuckled lightly at how easily he fell. We had brawled 20 times for over an hour, and I was tired. At least, I had to appear it. I really wasn't that tired by the "fighting". For me, it was a piece of cake. I haven't really used the most of my ability because I knew if I did, I would be in serious trouble, those with more authority than me would most definitely want to kill me. I really wouldn't want that.

     "Hey Dexter? Wanna go catch a bite? I'm hungry." It was true, since I didn't eat breakfast, and it was currently 3 in the afternoon, hence I was absolutely starving.

   He joyously jumped up and practically skipped over to me. Dexter was 27 this year, while I was 14. My birthday was coming up soon and I'd be 15, at a legal age to strike out on our own in Hell, when we'll be given our jobs. I couldn't wait.

   We decided to go to Nandos' (yes that exists in Hell) and as we took a step forward, flashes of images ran through my mind. Forrest green eyes. Long lanky limbs. Messy, curly hair. I've had visions of this same person since I was 8 years old. However, this time, I know a new piece of information. Harry. Was that his name? I suppose so. But who was he? How is he important to me? I knew there was a missing link but I thought nothing of it and continued forward, catching up to Dexter who had already moved on without me.

    We talked and laughed during the short 5-minute walk. Even though Dexter was my trainer, our interactions signified our friendship.

   The bell ringed as I pushed open the door. All eyes turned to us as we stepped into the store, laughing and joking.

   "Hey! Louis! Over here!" A familiar voice called out to me.

    I looked over to the source of the voice and saw Nick and Zayn, Nick enthusiastically waving his hands about to signal to me, and Zayn just staring at Nick with an amused expression on his face. Nick was 18 and Zayn turned 15 a few months ago. They were my childhood friends and are my best mates.

    I chuckled lowly to myself and made my way over to them. Unlike myself, they have red wings and little horns protruding out from their head. I lack those characteristics. Dexter says I'm just a late bloomer. I doubt it. There's something they're not telling me. However I don't question it because there's others who have black wings and no horns as well, such as Dexter himself. I've  contemplated other possibilities but it's not possible. I couldn't be an angel! Or could I? I've grown up in Hell, and other than its' golden gates right opposite Hell's death gates, I've never seen any part of Heaven in my entire life. I couldn't have originated from there. I just couldn't. I knew it.

   I had a "linner" filled with joy and laughter, with my best mates in the entire world. This was all I could ever ask for in the world. For once, the green-eyed, brown-haired beauty slipped off my mind...

----------------------------------

So Louis got abducted. I mean, that's known alr rite Lmao
and just saying Louis thinks Harry is beautiful but there's no "benefits" in the future unless you all want!! so tell us😩