Prologue

3rd person pov

The prophecy came on an especially beautiful sunny day in heaven. The white marble columns were sparkling with its own magical light and the white marble floors were gleaming. Tufts of cloud like mist floated around, making it look like something out of a fantasy. The hence contrasting, grave voice hung over everyone, causing all the buzzing angels and guardians to quiet down and respectfully listen to it speak, inquisitive of where it was coming from.

"There will be a war waged in future, the next two angels born will be your salvage, they will be the ones to defeat your enemies. Protect them well, for they are your only hope you have against them."

Immediately after the voice ceased its words, Joanne, the wife of Roman, a senior guardian, collapsed, screaming.

For everyone else, the Thought that their whole fate rested on two children's hands scared them and the guardians decided to discuss about it later on. However, they had to attend to Joanne first.

The guardians gathered around Joanne as she went into labour. They chanted together as one to ease her suffering as two healthy baby boys, angels, came into existence, bawling. Their little wings were pure white, signifying their innocence and hearts of gold. The slightly older brother had blue eyes that were so mesmerising and endless, you could get lost in them. The slightly younger brother had green-blue eyes with a trace of silver, like an ocean, they ran down deep and were so beautiful. They both had brown hair.

All in all, they were the epitome of perfection. And this is what angels are supposed to be, the epitome of perfection.

Their assigned names were Louis and Harry respectively, and their two assigned guardians were Paul and Simone, the two best guardians in the whole of heaven. They were carried off to the nursery before the guardians gathered around to discuss the prophecy.

"I say that it's a sham, it's impossible! Heaven has remained in peace for millennia!"

"But how would you explain Joanne giving birth? She wasn't even pregnant before!"

Joanne then spoke up. "Regardless, those two are my beautiful babies, I do sincerely hope that you will take good care of them..."
She then faded away. Joanne was gone.

"She was a good woman. I hope she rests in peace."

They then continued debating the issue. However, they failed to realise that Roman was gone and there was a presence behind one of the white pillars....

The being smirked. This prophecy won't come true. I forbid it. It's okay, I know just what to do....
-------------------------------

I'm sorry for sucky writing