On each others nervers

Start from the beginning

I looked up and luke was just staring at me.

"Your really going to eat all this shit"

"Ouch luke and no we are "

"There's no way in hell "

"Why" I whined

"Because"

"What because it's not gore made crap. Look you have no food and this is like the sort of food young people without billions eat ok "

"Whatever "

"Iam surprised all your gore made shit doesn't give you diarrhea and smelly farts "

"What and all this crap doesn't "

"Nope "

"Fine just keep putting stuff in the trolley at least you weren't talking"

"Look" but before I could finish the sentence I froze. it was Ben . no way I couldn't look at him . I tried to hide behind luke but he spotted me. he seemed different. then his eyes went to luke.

"Quick hold my hand "

"Um why "

"Luke just do it"

Ben walked up staring.

"Kayley"

"Ben "

"How are you "

Ugh would he just cut the crap.

"Iam good really good this is luke my fiancée "

Luke shot me a confused look. didn't he get it, I stamped in his foot so he would speak

"Yeah " he barely managed . At least be more convincing idiot .

Ben got a bit to close for my liking and luke wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer .

"So how did you guys meet"

"Well I was at a party and luke couldn't keep his eyes off me right honey bear" I said planting a kiss on his cheek. it felt so natural our body's practically fitted perfectly toghter

"Yeah sugar plum we have amazing sex life"

Wait to play it smooth luke. i stopped on his foot . i felt him move but he keeped a straight face.

"Ok look kayley Iam sor"

I cut him off before he could finish .

"I don't want to hear your pathetic excuses now i have better things to do say hi to Natalie for me "

I pulled luke so he would leave . shit that was awkward. i could feel bens gaze on my back. i hugged luke that extra bit closer.

"Really honey bear" luke said extending the bear.

"Sugar plum" i said rolling my eyes

"Well Iam sticking to kid . So what was that all about "

"Don't worry really don't want to explain right now. come on we need to find the chocolate biscuits ."

We were back home finally , I was fixing up beans on toast much to lukes protests.

"Just try it"

I put the plates on the table and went back to go get the bears.

Diners ready . he sat down looking at it as if it was poisoned.

"Luke come on people are dyeing of hunger eat it"

"What so now your playing the guilt trip card"

"Just eat you big baby '

"Fine "

He cut it up with a knife and fork which made me laugh . I always use my hands . he took a big bite. he chewed it slowly . I couldn't tell if he liked it

"This is so nice "

"I told you. as always Iam right"

"Whatever so you going to tell me about Ben "

"no"

"ok then someones moody"

"iam not"

"so what do you want to be then"

"what" i asked this was so random

"like your goals and aspirations in life"

"well i wanted to be a model"

"no offense but aren't you like a little short" he chuckled

i punched him in the arm.

"yeah i just realized that thanks"

"well what else"

"that was my dream i really don't know anymore."

"hey you could be a bikini model you have the figure"

"yeah cause showing of my body to the world half naked is what i want to do."

"hey just a suggestion" he raised his hands in surrender

"well you have your life sorted you know. rich billionaire who's CEO in his twenties not to mention really fit"

shit i didn't mean for the last bit to come out. i would never hear the end of this. i looked down embarrassed . iam pretty shore my checks went red. i looked up to see luke looking at me smiling.

"well thank you i know iam really good looking. but seriously kayley your only 21 you have your whole life ahead of you. "

"its easy for you to say. i want to be successful but look at me if i didn't meet you. well thrown a drink at your face i would still be in a dinner with double shifts iam such a failure"

i could feel the tears coming out but i didnt want to cry in front of luke.

"iam just going to go to bed " i said

"hey kayley stop" luke grabbed my hand

"what luke"

he looked at me like is he was going to say something but then he stopped and looked down with guilt in his eyes.

"you have sauce on your chin" he said with a smirk

"ugh go away" i said irritated

i went to the bedroom and closed the door . my life was seriously going no where. i got into the bed and closed my eyes.