Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve-

It's being days since I've spoke to either Raphael and Marcus. I didn't know what to do. Finally I was living like most teenage girls where they're torn between more than one boy. When I arrived home my mum looked like she had aged hugely in the pass week. A few grey streaks were starting to form at her scalp. When she answered the door to me she gave me that scolding look like she always done when she was extremely angry with me.

"You care to explain to me why you haven't contacted me this week?"

"Look mum"

"No you listen to me, it's not safe for you to go wondering about"

"I wasn't wondering about"

"Don't interrupt! I was worried about you last I saw you was when you foud out about Blaze ad Alder. I went round to Blaze's house and guess what he wasn't there either"

"His brother?"

"I'm getting to that part so yes his brother Stefan told me everything, going to hell really Victoria"

"I'm safe though aren't I?"

"That's beyond the point you could've died"

"I'm not dead though I'm already dead"

"I was worried, you can whatever you want as long as you phone me and tell me"

"Fine"

I wasn't in the mood to argue with her, I felt physically and mentally drained. I collapsed straight onto the sofa and my mum stared at me and laughed. I couldn't even be bothered to ask her what she was laughing at so I just stared into space. My mums constant laughter was starting to annoy me and I just jumped up off the sofa and ran upstairs banging my feet loudly on the steps. My mum guessed she had annoyed me because she followed me up to my room, trying to suppress her laughter. I didn't know what she was laughing at me for until I heard her voice, loudly. She's finally have boy trouble, torn between two boys. It was like she had spoken out loud but she hasn't. I felt insane. Maybe I was going crazy. When my mum eventually opened my door. I was lying on my bed sobbing.

"Victoria, are you?"

"Did you speak before?"

"N- No, are you hearing voices?"

"Maybe its inside my head, it sounded like you thought I was having boy problems"

"That's funny because I did think that, so finally your powers are coming through"

"Powers?"

"Mind reading, strength, being able to act human"

"How come nobody would tell me this?"

"Well, I wasn't sure, it wasn't exactly definite but you're fighting against the evil that's why you seem so human"

"Fair enough, and you're right it's boy troubles"

"Tell me all about it"

So I sat and talked to her forever, the best thing about my mum was she was a great listener. I told her everything, about Raphael, how I saved his life, how I met Marcus in hell. How Raphael owes me his life and I just want to forget I saved him. How much I love Marcus but at the same time I love Raphael. After I finished my mum smiled at me ad told me talk to them, get to know them both before I choose who. I didn't know if I were brave enough to talk to either of them after but the person who I knew would be most likely to talk would be Marcus. Rose had gave him her old phone so I dialed his number and luckily enough even though it was 11pm he picked up on the first ring. He knew straight away it was me and I glad things weren't awkward between us, he asked how I was, how my mum reacted to seeing me. I surprised myself when I asked him out on a date. I could hear the excitement in his voice just before I hung up. I ever knew what it was like to go on dates, so I didn't know what to expect and normally it's the boys who ask girls out on dates. Since I asked him and it was only a first date and neither of us expected much so  I planned on taking him to my favourite cafe. I felt a little relieved,  that things were fine between me and Marcus but it was Raphael who I was scared of making things up with. It's not as if we were anything exclusive but I still remember the pain in his face when he saw me with Marcus. I also spotted a hint of jealousy too.

                                                                                  ****

I lay awake on Rose's spare bed. I shouldn't feel upset that Victoria kissed Marcus, but I still did. I wanted to speak to her, apologize for reacting badly, but no matter how strong I was. I couldn't bring myself to do it. There wasn't anything going on between me and her but, I was falling in love with. It wasn't the crush where you'll get over it, it was love at first sight. I wanted to speak to her so badly but I didn't know what to say. Rose was still awake, her TV was blaring loudly, a football game I guessed. I had slept all day, and it wasn't peaceful either. I decided to try to make my mind of Victoria, so I joined Rose and Wylan in the sitting room and watched the rest of the football game. I didn't have any clothes to wear so Wylan let me borrow his loose jeans and white t-shirt that was too tight. My hair was a mess but who cares right? When Rose looked at me she laughed, I noticed Wyaln's arm around her, he wasn't paying much attention to me.

"You look bad"

"Thanks Rose"

"You sleep much?"

"Yeah, thanks for putting me up anyways"

"Anything for Victoria's boyfriend"

I almost coughed, feeling a little embarrassed, angry, upset and satisfied.

"We're not together"

"No of course you're not, but you like her don't you"

"Is it really that obvious?"

"Not really, she's being calling me all day, asking how you were, asking how I am, do you want to speak to her?"

"I don't know. I"

"Look she told me what happened, she feels bad, she didn't mean to kiss Marcus, she's just..."

"Unsure what she wants, I get it. I suppose a phone call won't hurt"

Rose handed me her phone, I scrolled down to Victoria's umber and pressed the call button before taking one last breath. I wasn't sure if she would answer considering it was late at night but she did answer and I felt happy but sad in some way.

"Rose, is Raphael awake yet?"

"It is Raphael"

"Oh, hey, you feeling better"

"Loads, thanks for checking in on me"

"Hey that's what friends are for, listen about the other night"

"I'd rather not talk about it"

"We need to Raphael, we might not want to but sometimes in life you need to do things you don't want to do"

I sighed. She was right. Brilliant, beautiful Victoria was right as always.

"Look, I'm sorry, it wasn't meant to happen, I'm not going to deny that I have feelings for Marcus because it would be a lie, I'm stupid and young I don't know what I want"

"No it's my fault, I shouldn't of reacted like that, we weren't exactly going out, so can can we forget about it, just start out all over again as friends?"

"Yes of course"

"I was thinking about looking for a job, could you help me?"

"Sure come over tomorrow"

"Okay goodnight Victoria"

"Goodnight Raphael"

I sighed. Talking to her made me feel better and worse. She had feelings for Marcus, but not for me. It stung, stung like a bee. It was a pain I would never get over but I would have to try for both our sake's and Marcus's. 

 A/N PLEASE CHECKOUT MY NEW STORY http://www.wattpad.com/51707767-my-last-wish-prologue