19 | video

"hey guys!! its maisie, so today i have a special announcement!-"

"after my accident i had been doing a lot of thinking, i had a lot of time to think and it was haunting to be honest. i spoke to my manager about all my thoughts and feelings and thought about something,

i wanted to created a campaign and use my role in society to help others."

"as you may know, i struggle with mental health, its a big part of my life and i won't be afraid to admit that it has shaped me into the person i am now. -"

"- due to my accident, i feel even more anxious and i suffer with quite extreme nightmares. i see a therapist twice a week, to talk about the things im experiencing. it had really knocked me down. but i didn't want to give up and let something like this win and get to me.-"

"-so, i wanted to start this campaign called Beauty is Happiness. its basically to help raise awareness to mental health, mostly. focusing on how we think mental health is a burden or is ugly. i wanted to create something to help others feel confident in theirselves. i want people to be and feel how the want to, i want people to know that the true definition being beautiful is being happy.-"

"i want to support those who aren't accepted for being who they are. who are or have lost theirselves due to an accident or crisis. i want to raise awareness to male suicide, mental health issues. confidence issues, anorexia, bulimia. both genders. all genders. everyone, every age. i want you all to feel like you belong."

"i know this probably sounds stupid, and you're all wondering how the hell im gonna pull it off, but i've teamed up with a mental health and sexual assault organisations so whenever somebody uses the hashtag, Beauty is Happiness, on social media, £2.50 is donated to each of them,

i'll be organising meet ups, pop up shops, merchandise to support and celebrate this campaign. i'll be collaborating with brands and other people to make this a thing. i'm so serious about this its unreal[laughs]"

"i will be leaving links to the website, and other social medias for Beauty is Happiness down below, and i'll be updating you guys soon with all the other campaigns i'll be running for this."

"i really hope you get by this and celebrate this leap with me. thank you guys, i love you."