37 || interview

hello, so i found this in my drafts and i donMt think its completed but ! i thought id share it with u guys hehe its been in there for months n months, think it was from when i first started this book,

sorry i've been literally dead to this book and storyline, i've lost major inspo for this story but obviously i'd never delete it cus its my baby.

so, for the mean time, enjoy this random chappy! lots of love, thank u for everything xx

xxxx

"... so, today i am joined with maisie carlson,"

"hi," she giggled. "thanks for having me."

"its a pleasure. so, to start the interview off, i just wanted to ask, how are you?"

"i'm good thank you! how are you?"

"good, i'm very good myself - so lets get into it then. - you started off being on youtube in high school, correct?"

"mhm, yep i started a youtube channel in high school, i did weird things like hauls, makeup reviews and then i'd do things called vlogs where you video your day if i went out somewhere fun. my friends never minded me doing it, they were all very supportive,"

"and the reaction from your fellow class mates, wasnt exactly positive?"

she shook her head, "no, far from it," she let out a little laugh. "i remember once- ive already mentioned this in an interview but- i came into class and some kids and the teacher were all laughing at something on the board, and it was one of my videos."

"wow, thats crazy. and the teacher?"

"mhm, yep. and the teacher. at the time it was awful and embarrassing but nothing was done seeing as the teacher find it quite funny apparently, but looking back at it it kinda makes me laugh because they were all taking the piss out of me and now look at where i am," she giggled.

"but thats like, bullying right?"

"when i look back at it, yes it was bullying. but it was almost as if i couldnt get through to anybody because i seemed to be the 'weird kid' just because i put myself on the internet."

"do you think a lot of it was jealousy? have you had anyone reach out to you from those days?"

"i do kinda think it was out of jealousy, i feel like it takes a lot of guts to put yourself on the internet, and back then youtube was a weird thing its not as popular as it is now. - yes a lot of people actually have reached out to me, saying that they're sorry or that they're happy for me. and - not in a spiteful way - i just don't respond because i've made it this far without these people in my life, i don't see the point in acknowledging now when they went so long going out of their way to mistreat me."

"so after high school, what happened for you?"

"well, i stilled lived in brighton, my brothers created a youtube channel for fun because, like me, they have a lot of creative energy and i feel like the best place for people like that is on youtube, so when harrison, my oldest brother, left theatre school at eighteen, he and my younger brother, anderson who was about thirteen maybe? created a channel together. i had a full time job and was earning little amounts of money from youtube."

"so you mentioned brothers, what about your sister?"

"oh yes, lily is my younger sister, she's very private she isn't on social media as heavily as the rest of us are, all her profiles are on private. she has been in my videos but she just doesnt care enough to be out on the internet, she's currently at university so she has the most education out of all us siblings [laughs]"