chapter six

They all got onto there horse's while Liz got onto the back of Athos horse. They were going around town shooting a note attached to an arrow the note said "all for one and one for all" any other Musketeer would know what that means.

Liz: Now what?
Porthos: We do our job and that is to protect the king and queen.

Liz smiles

Liz: Then what should I do while you all fight
Porthos: Well maybe you should fight with us
Liz: You might not know this but ladies don't fight only the men do the fighting.
Athos: Who told you that?
Liz: My mother
Aramis: Well that is true but we think you should fight with us.
Liz: Alright let's fight then

They all went to the Kings birthday celebration Athos, Porthos and Aramis all had capes on while  Liz and D'Artagnan just worn their own clothes.

Athos: D'Artagnan you and Liz scout out the area while Me, Porthos, Aramis will save the King.
D'Artagnan: But?
Athos: Go

While Athos, Porthos, and Aramis went to find the king Liz went one way while D'Artagnan went another way out of the corner of D'Artagnan's eye he saw what looked like a reflection of a gun rifle on top of a roof the gun was pointed straight at the king. Liz was out looking for the king but what she found was one of the Redcoats going inside the castle so she followed that Redcoat inside.

Redcoat 1: You shouldn't be here
Liz: Uh I was looking for the bathroom
Redcoat 1: Hold it
Liz: See I would but I'm blessed with a child so I can't. 

The Redcoat just walked up to her

Redcoat 1: I said leave
Liz: Forget this

Liz just punched the Redcoat so hard in the face that he fell to the ground and then she walked inside the castle some more once the Redcoat was knocked out Liz took off his coat and hat and put it on as a disguise. Inside the castle with the other royal people.

Cardinal: You there

Liz turned around and looked at Cardinal

Liz: Yes sir
Cardinal: I need you to grab some men and go out there and fight we got trouble.
Liz: Yes sir

The Cardinal left and Liz quickly let out a breath she didn't know she had. Liz was looking around and taking out any other Redcoat she sees. Back Outside the all of the Musketeers were fighting a lot of Redcoats.

Athos: Save the king!!!!

Back inside the castle with the King, Queen, The Cardinal, Rochefort, and some other Redcoats

Cardinal: These Musketeers are getting on my nerves do something about it.
Rochefort: Will do

Rochefort was about to leave but the Musketeers came in ready for a battle

Athos: I hope we're not interrupting!
Rochefort: No, on the contrary. You're right on time!

They both start to fight

Liz takes out her own sword and fights with the other Musketeers she goes to Porthos before Porthos tried to kill her she said something to Porthos.

Liz: Hey! it's me
Porthos: Why are you dressed like that like your one of them.
Liz: Had to blend in
Porthos: Smart
Liz: Thank you now let's kill these guys
Porthos: I'm with you there

They went there separate ways Liz saw that The Cardinal and some of the Redcoats had the King and Queen so she did the only thing she can do and that was go and try to save them. Liz had her sword raised up.

Liz: Leaving so soon?
Cardinal Richelieu: Oh you know, I abhor bloodshed
Liz: Especially your own
Cardinal Richelieu: Stand aside
Liz: You are under arrest, charged with treason.
Cardinal Richelieu: You of all people should know that the Cardinal does not answer to the laws of men.
Liz: Then you'll answer to God.
Cardinal Richelieu: [shoots Liz] You first.

Liz fell to the ground with another bullet wound. Cardinal and some of his men took the king and queen into some secret door that is in the wall.