10- Wells?

I opened my eyes as the sunshine caressed my face. Iris was sleeping peacefully, her view made me smile remembering last night, she's my best and only friend whom I really respect and owe a lot of things. Sometimes, a friendship can save someone's whole life. Because we do everything to see our friends happy and Iris succeeded at talking me out of that mess. I mean she always has a solution for anything.

So, I don't think I'm going to stay like that until she wakes up. And considering the fact that I am a guest and I don't want to become a burden, I went to the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. However, Joe was already there.

"Good morning Joe" I said walking towards the fridge.

"Good mornin- Oh Tia, you're here" Joe affirmed in surprise "I'm sorry for what happened with your fath- I mean with Jarrod, we're going to find him. Trust me."

"I'm not willing to find him, he's just gone for good. I know Jarrod, he has his own reasons" I responded trying not to let those memories take over my mental state again.

"So, how do you want your pancakes?" He asked.

"Are there options for how pancakes can be made?" I questioned back.

"Come here and observe the Chef." He claimed with confidence.

Suddenly Barry speeded in. "How many times do I have to tell you, don't use your speedster' skills around Iris" Joe warned him.

"Calm down Joe, she's asleep. Plus, I'm hungry" Barry affirmed as he glanced over at me. "Oh, good morning Tia."

Joe looked at us with confused expressions. "How did she-" He tried to ask pointing at me.

Barry raised his eyebrows "Yes she knows. Don't worry Joe."

Joe shook his head "You won't tell Iris about anything." He talked with a worried tone.

"Alright Joe, I wasn't going to tell her anyway. Barry should." I replied.

"Tell me what?" I heard Iris say as she sat next to Barry.

"Uh- Tell you-" I said

"She's moving to live with us." Barry saved the situation. Wait what? I looked 'Seriously Barry?'

He raised his shoulders carelessly.

"REALLY?" Iris jumped in excitement and I nodded in response. And gestured to Barry 'You're dead'.

"Until we find Jarrod, she's with us." Barry affirmed smiling. Honestly, that smile made me melt.

I was walking down the street with Barry scolding him for his unpredictable decision.

"What were you thinking when you said that?" I asked annoyed. "You shouldn't just make decisions for someone that easily."

"So that's all? Can I go now?" He asked coldly.

What was that? Why is he acting so cold towards me.

"No, that's not all. I have something to tell you." I said as he looked at me.

"Go on, I have to go to S.T.A.R.labs" He urged me.

"So how's Lin-dah? I mean yesterday she just disappeared what happened between you two?" I asked

"It's over between me and her. Another question?" He responded.

"Would you be my boyfriend? I am sorry for everything that happened between us, I made you wait. I lost everything because of my trust issues and I'm not willing to lose you too. It took me a long time to realize that I love you, but trust me when I say it, I love you Barry Allen." I affirmed closing my eyes.