2009 UD1(Untitled 2014)

(Image/credits to JKJH)

Dara is a cute teenage girl. The sweetness and kindness shown even she's just 13 years old. She's the apple of everyone's eye in their compound. Even boys at her age find her cute. One day she was very sad because her friend is going to the States for good. She cried too much because she really love Bom not just a friend, but a sister to her.

"Please stop crying Dara... I promise I will call you and text you every day."

Dara sob.

"Rea..lly?"

"Yes. And I promise I will come back when I grow up." Bom said cheerfully.

Dara shed her tears and hug Bom tightly.

"If you don't come back, I will follow you in the States huh!"

Bom's parents were very touched at the sight of the two girls in front of them.

...............

So days passed and no sign of Bom. She never called nor even text Dara. And it made her more upset. Dara jump from her bed and walk out of her house when she saw a car entered Bom's garage. She ran fast as she could until she reached their neighbor's house.

"Bom?!!!" she shouted.

But she stopped when she saw an unfamiliar family. The lady smiled at her and walk up to her.

"Hi! You must be Dara?" the lady said happily.

"Hello..." Dara answered and then she bowed down.

"Bom's right... you are very pretty.

"You know Bom? Where is she? I missed her so much..."

"Oh dear... she wants me to give you something. But let's go inside the house first.

Dara was so happy to hear the lady about Bom. Then she landed her eyes on a boy who just got out of the car. The boy look so tired and sleepy so he followed his mom inside the house. Then Dara greeted the man came back from house to their car to fetch their packed things.

"Hi Dara!" the man greeted her.

"You know me?"

The man nodded, "please come inside, my wife is waiting for you."

"Oh..." she mumbled.

She walk shyly to the balcony and removed her slippers before entering the house.

"Oh dear you can wear your slippers, it's alright." The lady said.

"But my omma and appa said it's not right."

"Oh.. alright.. please sit down, I'll just get your package."

"Package?"

"Yes. Just don't mind my son, he's very tired."

"Oh!" she looked at the sleeping figure of a boy lying in the sofa on her side.

The boy opened his right eye and look at Dara.

"Hi..." he said tiredly.

"Hi..." she answered shyly.

"Bom said you're her bestfriend."

Dara smiled.

"By the way, I'm Jiyong."

"I'm Dara."

"I know... goodnight Dara..."

Dara pout, she wanted to ask about Bom as the boy close his eye.

"Here's your package Dara... Bom said to give it to you as soon as we met." The lady laugh at the thought of talking to Bom when they were in the States.

Dara can't hide her happiness as she got the box.

"Can I go now ma'am?"

"Oh sure! But... please call me auntie. I'm Bom's aunt. I'm her mother's sister."

"Oh! But... are you going to live here?"

"Yes."

Dara smiled and bid her goodbye again to the lady as well as to the man who's very busy outside the house. She ran to her house and go straight to her bedroom. She jump to her bed and cheerfully opened the package. She saw a letter and she opened it eagerly.

Dear Dara,

I am very sorry if I'm not able to call you or text you as soon as we landed here. I was very tired and got sick because of the flight. I was very afraid back then at the plane, because oh my gosh! I thought we're gonna fall and crash to the sea and you know, luckily survived but eaten by the sharks and piranha. I hate you for telling me those invented stories of yours long time ago. I didn't know that it will come up to my mind when we were on plane.

"Oh, I wished I didn't tell her that story." She pouted, then continue to read.

I just got the chance to write to you when Dad brought me to the girls dormitory of my school. Well... I missed you so much... I don't have any friends here yet. And I'm so sorry because I promised to call and text you everyday, but i can't do it everyday because cellphone is not allowed inside the school, even in dorm. So please bear with me my Dara. I will call you as soon as I got home this weekend. I love you sissy. Mwah...mwaaah... and one more thing! My cousin will protect you now that I'm far from you. He's cute neh? I showed him your picture, and he said your pretty by the way.

Love, Bominator

She pouted her lips at the last part of the letter. But she smiled from ear to ear when she remembered Jiyong back then. Then she get the stuffed toy inside the box and giggled at it.

"Oh you're so fluffy! And you look like Bom!"