New Day. Different Bed.

Kenny's POV

I groan when I wake up, noticing that one I'm not in my bed but Craig's. I look over at him still asleep...good. I get out of the bed quietly and get dressed. As I throw my parka on he starts to walk up, I hesitate for a moment then walk to his window.

"See ya Craig!," I smirk as he looks over at me, then I jump out of the window and land on the ground. I groan in pain but stand up anyways. "Not doing that shit every again"

I wince with each step as I walk to school, I notice Butters walking by himself so I walk over to him.

"Hey Butters" I smile at him and he smiles back.

"Hey" I walk next to him as we make our to school, it stays quiet as we walk.

"Kenny...how come you've started to talk to me so much?" he looks over at me and I look back. I don't even know how to answer that...

"Oh..heh you know," I shrug  "I thought we could talk more" I smile, he looks at me a little surprised then smiles.

"Really? hehe that's cool," he walks "Maybe we can hangout" I smirk slightly at the idea.

"Sure. wanna hangout later?" I open the main door to the school and he nods his head. Well this day is going a lot better. I smile to myself and head to class.

The day seems to go by so fast, possible cause I barely listened to my teachers. once the last bell rang, I left my class and to go find Butters.

I noticed his blond hair, I sneak up behind him and hug him.

"Ahh!" he jumps "Kenny you scared me," I chuckle and he smiles softly as he grabs his bag. "okay let's go" he takes my hand as we leave the school and walk to his house.