Chapter 5 | Red Face

Here we go!
Another chapter, are you ready for some horrible writing!

whoOOOop!

IMPORTANT
Quick Notice

Check Out my friends awesome story!
She brings you the real goods! And try to get her to the goal of 100 reads soon!

If she does reach over 100 reads by Friday

I'll make a special BatBrother Fluff One shot!

_____________

Wally's POV

Seriously how good were these kids at hiding? I checked in on Artemis and Kaldur and nothing, along with Megan and Conner.

It's almost as if these kids have gone completely missing, it's almost insane.

Robin and I were currently checking one of the last places we expected to find anyone, which was the vents, since Rob knew almost everywhere in the system up here then we didn't have to do anything but simply scan the vents for life forms.

It started out pretty easy...

Then we had our fair share of rats, and bats.
Never knew Batman was the type to keep pets around the place?

Jason's POV

Yes I, the great, the handsome, the better than Dickiebird in every way at being Robin! Was hiding...

Under the couch.
You would think this team of hero's trained under some of the best, would be able to check under a simple patched up couch? But no, I've been here for over a hour now, and my hunger was getting the best of me.