Interview with Obsessive_Obstinacy

1. Tell us something about you?

I share my birthday with John Lennon B) Umm, I’m not really interested in cars but I'd would love to own an Aston Martin or a Bentley. Amy Lee from Evanescence is my absolute idol; I love everything about her. I totally adore watching ice skating but I suck at it. The last time I tried ice skating? Fell 207 times. Never doing it again.

2. What is your favourite book on here that you have written and why?

Letters to Demetrius. It’s very special to me because it’s based on a true story.

3. How long have you been on Wattpad and what attracted you to the site?

Not quite long. I joined on the 30th of October, 2013. Do the math :p

4. What is your current top read on here?

Falling for the Opposite by @yourstrulytrina. It’s worth reading if you're a fan of the teen fiction category.

5. Why are you a superstar?

I’m a superstar in-the-making if you will ;) I don't really think I'm a superstar yet!

6. Tell us why we should read one of your works?

All my plots are completely original and I’m a prolific writer. I don't stick to just one genre. I like experimenting so I’m sure you will find something nice to read fro amongst my works :)