021497

Soomin is a 20 years old girl coming from China

Soomin is a 20 years old girl coming from China. She is more known as her alias and chinese name, Hong Huizhong.

She is a rookie designer who already has multiple lines out. Two being a collaboration with her loving cousin, Kristian.

She recently became the new CEO of her late mother's fashion company, and she wishes to make her proud by making it big.

During work, mostly on the weekends and her days off of University, she is strict. Both at her workplace and her school, she is known as Snow White. Not in a positive light. Her facial expressions at work can be stone cold and she doesn't smile at either of those places.

Though, when she stays at home, she is more relaxed and a bit more cheerful.

But, she doesn't like being in public. She rarely goes out as she gets a lot of attention from being one of the youngest CEOs and the owner of a few successful lines. The only times you'll see her face is when she does press conferences. She pretty much avoids personal questions, like relationships, family and others.

She has a sister that she won't talk about much. Her name is Sam.

She is also very straightforward and she won't hesitate to answer anything regarding her career and other subjects.