18- Trapped With Kyoya Ootori!?

Sitting at the table between my brother and Kyoya was always a time that I enjoyed.

The morning activities were finished, so Haruhi was doing her homework on a table just beside us.

The twins were playing video games on the couch and Mori and Honey were eating cake and drinking tea. Actually that was mostly Honey, Mori had a book in his hand.

Koya showed me the club's finances and I was amazed. I always thought Kyoya was too insistent on selling hosts' merchandise and making money, but when I saw how much my brother's demands were expensive, I understood. 

Learning how the club manages itself had always made me curious. And Kyoya finally had time to show me the basic work. Of course, this was only the surface. After all, the Shadow King must have other tricks and secrets up his sleeve.

"Kyoya, are you trying to lure my sister to your cause?" Asked Tamaki, shifting closer to Kyoya.

"I am simply showing her so that she can be even more help to the club, like she wanted." Said Kyoya.

"Right. Now, I have a real position in the club."

"I thought you were the waitress." Said Honey.

"Well, I will still be waitressing, I mean, Haruhi is sort of doing it too, but she is an official host." I said.

"So what are you going to be now?" The twins asked.

"The secretary, I guess.."

"What does the secretary do?" Asked the twins.

"The secretary supports the president and the treasurer and keeps records of the meetings." Said Kyoya.

"So basically you are going to help Tamaki-senpai and Kyoya-senpai make decisions about the club..?" Asked Haruhi.

"That's right! But, I wouldn't impose myself and... I have only been in the club for a short time... so I want to ask you if it's alright with you guys!" I said and bowed to Haruhi, Honey, Mori and the twins.

This was my moment to be acknowledged by the club members. At least it was going to be official.

"Don't be so serious, Luna-senpai" Said Hikaru.

"Yeah you're already part of the club so it's no big deal.." Said Kaoru.

"You're a good person, Luna-chan, it's fine for me!" Said Honey

"Mhm." Said Mori

"Having another reasonable person in the management of the club wouldn't be so bad." Said Haruhi.

I laughed. "Thank you everyone!"

"I'm so proud of you! My baby sister is finally grown up!" Shouted Tamaki while tackling me into a big hug.

"We're the same age, idiot!" I shouted trying to get him off of me.

"By the way, Lunacchi, I want to have lunch with you today!"

"That's weird, why?"

"We rarely spent time together. You always go help the kids after school, we don't even see each other at home.."

"Fine... You're so needy.." I laugh a bit.

I said that but I was kind of missing him too.

"It's fine with you right Kyoya? We normally eat together..." Asked my brother.

"Yes, it's fine, I'll leave you two, I have things to prepare for the club anyway."

"Well, Tama-nii, I'll see you for lunch, I'm going to class now." I said