I Want You

I had this on my other book and it was been kinda done but I wanted to get it out the way

"Ugh I'm tired of seeing his ass with a new chick by his side every day I'm gonna talk to him about this." I said speaking on her phone to her best friend CeCe.

"You better talk to him before I do cause I'ma hurt his feelins'."

"Speaking of the devil here he comes I'm gonna call you back." I hung up the phone throwing it on the bed waiting for his arrival.

The door opened to the bedroom with Keith on the phone setting his duffle bag down. He comes over to give me a kiss but she put her hand in the way clearly telling him I wasn't having it. Keith sucked his teeth going into the bathroom starting up the shower. I waited patiently for him like I always do until I heard the shower stop. He comes out and fog follows him with a towel wrapped around his waist and his phone in his hand. "Couldn't have said a hey baby how was your day even if you was on the phone?" I got off the bed standing in front of him.

"I had to take care of some business sorry." Keith walked to his dresser taking out a pair of boxers on wrapping his towel so he could put it on. I reached for my phone pulling up several pictures I screenshot. "Keith I want you to tell me who the hell are these females are why are you with them more then with me?" I gave him the phone seeing him swipe from picture to picture.

"This person right here is one of my co workers Pepi, since I'm kinda new to the Hollywood fame I'm getting she helps me with the basics that I should know. Since we were at downtown LA we decided to go grab lunch after we shoot a couple of scenes together. And that's when paparazzi came." He said. Keith had a good excuse for this Pepi chick but there was still more hoes down the list.

"This woman right here is my third manger Stacey. You don't have to worry she may look young but it's because of surgery. She's married with two kids so she's off the market. Stacey helps with meetings I have to do and interviews. Also making sure I could still take you to your favorite ice cream place too." Keith smirked. "Should I continue?" I shake my head fast. I already felt stupid.

I looked down at the ground from being guilty. It does make a whole lot of sense. "I'm sorry baby I just.... we barely see each other in the daytime from us working and you being a celebrity and all really made me feel insecure. I felt as if I didn't deserve you and from me seeing all these different women you were around constantly it made me question your loyalty and trust for me."

"Amber if I learned one thing from Pepi is never forget who you are and where you came from before your name is coming out of everyone's mouth now. How could I ever stop being loyal to you when your the only thing right now that reminds me when we was back in high school still trying to figure out if we was trying to go to college or not." Keith chuckled. By now Keith was fully clothed and I didn't even notice.

"Or when we was struggling to get a nice job when we didn't go to college." I starting laughing, reminiscing the old times.

"Amber you gotta realize that I'm going to see a lot of females, especially since most of them are my fans, doesn't me I still don't want or crave you." Keith grabbed my hands looking down at me. I fell a victim to his brown orbs.

"Nothing can come between us ever." Keith said kissing my lips. I deepened the kiss putting my arms around his neck and his around my waist. His hands led its way to my ass lightly squeezing it before picking me up heading to the edge of the bed. We never broke the kiss as he laid me down on the bed softly.

"Let me show you how much I want you girl." He broke the kiss taking off his clothes then mines. Keith comes back to kiss my lips before going to my neck attacking it with purple and red marks that will last for weeks. He brung his kissing down to my C cup breast showing it appreciation. I moaned rubbing my hands through his hair still him attacking both of my breast. He goes down to my navel then to the hem of my panties looking up at me as he took of my panties with his teeth.

Once those were off he blew cold air on my open clit making me moan. "Still sensitive I see." Keith smirked. He started to suck on my clit swirling his tongue on my sensitive numb. My eyes rolled back I haven't felt this sensation in so long. Keith slurp, sucked, swirled and repeat on my clit making my back rise from the bed. I started to close my legs from the pressure, Keith growled at me prying my legs opens with his big heads. "Ooooo Keith!" I gripped his hair. My walls started to tighten and a pit in my stomach became unbearable to not notice.

"Princess gotta cum?" Keith asked I nodded my head quickly still moaning. Before I could release Keith stopped coming up to kiss my lips letting me taste my juices on his lips. "I'm going to make love to you." Keith hovered over me looking me in my eyes. All I did was smiled rubbing my hands down his abs. "I want you." I whispered with lust. I kissed Keith rubbing up and down his back feeling his smooth soft skin. I hissed once I felt my wall separate making room for Keith. We haven't had sex in two months from him working and I can't believe he had grown those past months.

"Damn." Keith groaned, once he was fully in he started to give slow passionate strokes kissing leaving love marks all over my body. "I love you so much Y/N you don't understand." He whispered in my ear. Tears from pain and pleasure spilled from my eyes. I don't know why I was trippin' Keith's got too much love for me. I scratched his back leaving claw marks from my acrylic nails. Keith hissed picking up the back to where my breast was shaking a little. I bit my lip with my eyes closed tight trying to contain my moans. "Don't fight the love I'm giving you babygirl let it all out." Keith said in my ear.

I moaned loud release hard hearing my juices squirt of me and on his dick. I didn't even knew I had to cum. "Good girl." Keith kissed my lips putting my legs near my shoulder making him go even deeper in me. I screamed his name holding tight to the sheets. "Shit Keith." I moaned holding tight to his waist. As I was screaming his name he was in my ear telling me how much he needed me and loves me. "Shit girl." Keith bit his lip attaching his hand to mines. I was so close to another release when I felt a liquid fill me up taking me by surprise. A stream of curse words left both of our mouths as we climaxed together.

Keith laid beside me looking up at the ceiling. "I love you too." I kissed his lips before laying on his chest falling asleep.

Rushed