1.5💫

Jordynn🥀
I wake up to the sound of my dad knocking on my door .

"Baby girl you up ?" I hear my dad ask and i sit up .

"Now I am ." I say and he walks in .

"Hey baby girl I have to go take care of a couple things , I won't be back until later tonight , So I put money on your card and the keys to the BMW are on the table , I love you and I'll see you later on okay ." He says and I nod and he kisses my head and leaves .

As I finally get out of bed , I slide on my slides and walk downstairs .

"Hey Honey ." Bre smiles at me as i walk in the kitchen .

"Hey Bre ." I smile and poor me a glass of orange juice .

"Those floors on the table are yours ." She says and I walk to the table and see a dozen white roses and a note :

Baby I'm sorry for what I've done , I just didn't wanna hurt you and i love you Jay , Come on let me explain .

-K

As I read that I look at the roses and then the card and I grab them both walk outside throw the flowers away and burn the card and walk back inside .

"Why'd you do that ?" She asks me .

"Didn't like them ." I shrug .

"Sweetheart come here ." She tells me and I walk to her .

"Now what's going on ?" She asks me .

"Nothing I'm great ." I smile .

"No your not , What's going on between you and Kyle ?" She asks me .

"What ? Me and Kyle ? Your crazy bre me and Kyle? Never ever - I already know you two are dating ." She says and I look at her .

"How ?" I ask .

"Sweetheart the two of y'all are goofy as hell , And Kyle's Screensaver is a picture of you two and every time your at the games he can't stop starring at you and you being goofy as well did the same and on top of that you have damn near all the boys clothes ." She tells me and I smile .

"He cheated on me bre ." I tell her .

"Please don't tell me you went after the girl ?" She asks me and I don't say anything .

"Sweetheart , Go after the man first it takes two to tango and I know you don't wanna believe it , but 9 times out of 10 it's the man's fault Baby girl , But give him a chance to explain him self and then you decide if you wanna be with him or not ." She tells me and I smile .

"Thank you Bre ." I smile and hug her .

"Your welcome sweetie ." She tells me .

"Do you think you can keep the me and Kyle thing between me and you , You know how dad is ." I explain to her .

"I'm way ahead of you love ." She tells me and I smile , Bre's the best .

As I run upstairs to my room , I decide to get dress to go to Kyle's house and let him explain , After I'm going out with the girls to this party.

(Jordynn's outfit

(Jordynn's outfit. )

As I leave the house , I pull up to Kyle's apartment .

"Who is it ?" I hear him ask .

"Open up ." I say and he opens the door .

"I just got out the shower my bad ." He says moving to the side and letting me in .

"Are you sure , You weren't fucking jhene ?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes .

"Where were you ?" He asks me looking at me up and down .

"No where but I'm going somewhere after this so can you start explaining yourself so I can be on my way ." I tell him .

"Look I know I fucked up baby but I'm sorry ." He tells me .

"I'm tired of hearing that , Why'd you do it ?" I ask him .

"The truth is I don't know , I just got out the shower and she invited herself in and started kissing me in the right places and one thing led to another and I ended up cheating , I didn't wanna hurt you ." He tells me .

"But you did , You did hurt me Kyle , and it may seem like I'm a heartless bitch but I actually cared for you ." I explain to him .

"I care for you baby , that's why I didn't tell you , I didn't wanna lose you baby , Jordynn you became my everything in such a little time baby and I didn't mean to fuck you over like that , and I promise you it will never happen again , Give me one more chance baby ." He tells me and I kiss his lips .

"I accept your apology , But your gonna have to try harder then that ." I tell him walking to the door until he turns me around and picks me up .

"I can give you harder if that's what you want ." He smirks .

"Kyle no we are not having sex , No telling what you have after you fucked that bitch ." I tell him as he kisses my neck , kissing my sweet spot .

"I don't have shit ." He whispers in my ear and continues to kiss my neck .

"Kyle No , When you go get checked , You can have this Choclate chip cookie , until then enjoy your hand , Goodbye kid ." I smile and he hits my ass as I leave , i can't get enough of him .

||Thoughts ?

QOTD : Do y'all think she's gonna get back at him for cheating ? Comment .

3 votes .

Zoe ||