0.3💫

^Jordynn's room .
Jordynn🥀
I wake up to the sound of a knock on my door .

"Baby girl you up ?" I hear my dad ask .

"Yeah ." I tell him and he walks in .

"Hey I'm going to practice and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me ?" He asks me and I sit up , i mean I could go and watch the boys practice or I could stay here and have bre try and make conversation with me .

"I'll go with you ." I tell him .

"Alright well you got 10 minutes starting now ." He says leaving my room , this dude got me ooh so fucked up !

(Jordynn's outfit

(Jordynn's outfit .)

As I finished getting dress , I grab my phone off my dresser and walk downstairs .

"If you aren't like your mother I don't know who your like ." He says .

"Sorry dad , I didn't know if I wanted to wear my hair up or down ." I tell him .

"Its fine , let's just go before we become even more late then we already are ."He tells me and we walk out to his black BMW and head to the practice gym .

"Hey Coach ." A couple guys say as we walk in .

"Hey guys ." He smiles at them and they look at me and I just keep my head down .

"I think it's about time I introduce you to the team ." He says looking down at me and I smile and he hugs me and kisses my head .

"Alright before we start I would like to introduce y'all to Someone ." My dad says .

"Guys this is my daughter Jordynn , She's 17 years old So for you guys that think y'all are gonna get her number and hook up with her think again , She is off limits , I repeat off limits ." My dad announces but I wasn't really paying attention , I was way to focused on this tall ass tattooed light skin , He's thick too .

"Now let's get to work we got a summer league we need to win ." My dad announces and the guys break and walk away and I grab a chair and sit down .

As I was watching the guys do drills I meet eyes with the same guy from earlier , I swear this man is fine as fuck .

"Alright you guys got another session at 3 , That's when we'll be in the weight room , So y'all be ready ." My dad tells them and they break and walk to the locker room and I follow my dad to his office .

"Close your eyes ." He says and we enter the boys locker room and walk straight to my dad's office .

As my dad was doing stuff on his laptop , Someone knocks on the door .

"Come in ." My dad says .

"Aye Coach do you know where the trainer would be she's not in her room ?" The guy from earlier says.

"No why what's up ?" My dad asks him .

"Nothing I just need some ice ." He tells my dad and my dad chuckles .

"Well no I don't no where she is but Baby Girl this is Kyle Kuzma the rook ." My dad says and i laugh and shake his hand .

"Jordynn ." I smile .

"Nice to meet you ." He says , Can i sit on your face already ?

"Alright well thanks coach see you in a bit and it was nice meeting you Jordynn ." He smirks at me .

"Nice meeting you too ." I smile , He got cake for months broo !!

As me and my dad were in his office eating , A tall ass Guy who looks like he's hit about 4 blunts before he came here walks in .

"Hey Coach When Do We leave for Summer league ?" He asks .

"8pm Thursday night ." My dad says .

"Okay , Thank you Coach ." He says and he looks at me and smiles and leaves .

As I was watching the boys in the weight room , I decide to walk to the gym and shoot around .

"Open up more ." I hear someone say and I turn around and see Kyle and I get in my shooting stance and shoot .

"Is that better ?" I smirk at him .

"Way better ." He says taking the ball from me and dunking it .

"Your Cool ." I Joke and he laughs .

"I try to be ." He tells me and I roll my eyes and take the ball from him .

"So you got a Snapchat ?" He asks me and I look at him and laugh .

"How old are you ?" I ask him .

"Does it matter it's not like I'm trynna fuck ." He says , but I might be trying to .

"Oh word ?" He asks me with a smirk on his face , Did I just say that out loud ?

"Yeah you did ." He says .

"Oh ." I say and he laughs .

"I'm 22 ." He tells me , Got damn it !

"Your Old ." I laugh .

"Age ain't nothing but a number ." He says and I grab the ball from his hands and shoot and make a 3 .

"And Jail ain't nothing but a place , See you later rook ." I smile and walk away , If only I was 18 !

||Thoughts?

I'm gonna start doing question of the day , So yeah ☺.

QOTD : What was the first Book you read on this collab account ? Comment .

3 votes

Zoe ||