chapter 5

We shot out of the building only to be blinded by the moons radiance. It felt amazing to be out of that dreadful place. 'We should make ourselves invisible so we don't get caught so close to freedom. I'm pretty sure we can all agree on that' everyone nods and one by one we all fade out into nothingness. Lilly and I to be the last ones to do so everyone started following Rafael to his retreat. We quickly race through what appears to be a field that surrounded the faculty building that sounded like it wasn't far from a city. Suddenly we hear the telltale sound of orders and dogs barking meaning only one thing, they let the dogs loose. 'Alright Camerone its time to work your magic, you and Mason take the rear while Rafael and Lilly take the head while I make sure there are no problems.' Cam was different he could read animals minds and talk to them too. He could do that before we met the doctor but then when he had done the surgery that was supposed to be necessary to perform the tasks and training that we were sent here for something had went terribly wrong and it ended up enhancing his talent which enabled cam to influence them too. Really good for us because he could make the dogs minds foggy and lead them away with the help of Mason who could make them smell and feel things that aren't real. He has the ability of illusion. Which is why they are at the rear at this point in the case of the dogs catching up to us. We were going to make it out of here, but I had a feeling that we wouldn't come out unscathed.

AURTHER'S NOTE!!!!!

I am sorry I haven't updated my books for while I've been busy with school and work, but I'm back for as long as I can be and I will try to update a lot more in the future it's just been crazy here. Thanks for reading my book too! I really appreciate it!