chapter 2

I awaken suddenly to the sound of footsteps echoing throughout the underground prison getup that I've been trapped in since I was five, now I'm seventeen and still trapped in this hellhole as the guards would say. I won't be here long though my time has come I will be getting out of here within the next hour or die trying. The guards came in to check on me again and switch over for brake while a new set replaced the ones who have been sitting here for the past three hours. They are boring and won't talk to me, but that's ok it won't matter whether or not they talk to me because soon it will be them pleading with me to spare their lives within the next hour. I had a plan, lately I've been planting seeds into the newest guards head. I was going to get him to help me get out of here he would be one of the many keys to my escape. I was going to get him to knock out the other guard in this room and give me the keys then, I would release my only potential friends in here.  I would search this place top to bottom looking for the others like me over the years. Apparently Dr. Hendersnick has collected a certain type of people like me and changed others to be like me too. I had to find them, I had to get them out of here because only the lord knows what they have been through. Your probably wondering how in the world I'm going to get through the loads of securities that this place has, well I plan on disguising myself as one of the guards at first and then I'm going to take a key card that everyone here apparently is supposed to have. Then again your also probably wondering how in the hell I'm getting all this information well to put it lightly I've been using my abilities and faked taking the 'medicine' that the nurse has been giving me. I found out from the newest nurse that they were given to me so I wouldn't use my extra abilities on anyone while I wasn't training. Well I guess Dr. should watch what he says in front of people but not that it will matter soon. It was almost time for my nurse, Rachel, to come in to check on me once again tonight. The Dr. had her start checking on me in the middle of the night like the rest of the Others for some time now because of whatever happened to project M-15 I don't know who it was but I learned about this a few months back before I gained telepathic abilities. The guards were speaking about this mysterious M-15 one night in frightened whispers, not thinking about whether or not I had heard, thinking I was asleep. That was the last night I saw those particular guards. Sometimes I still wonder what happened to those men but then I'm reminded that they were one of the things blocking me from getting out of this prison of sorts and then I don't feel so bad about whatever happened to them. The resonating sounds of the irritating clicking and clacking of Rachel's heeled shoes echo throughout my cell sending sharp pains through my head summoning another endless headache to spiral into my head only making me want to rip those heels off of her feet and gouge her eyes out with them. She stops at the edge of my cell and looks it over checking to see if I'm awake or not. Fooling her was easy she would leave the cell with in the next two minutes and be gone for the night to go cheat on her unsuspecting husband again this week. Hearing her finally leave I start my game of hide and seek. This will be fun I hope your ready doctor because I won't be making this easy. Then we will see who really has the upper hand in our little game of the princess and the goblin. Maybe then we will really find out who is the evil goblin this time.