Chapter 3: Met 3 Ghost's in One Day

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Wow! Cool! A Hunter Ghost!" the guy in front of me commented

"I wouldn't be so amazed; this guy has been trying to hunt me down and add me to his collection of rare ghosts, multiply times." I walked up and floated in the air to where Skulker was

"The child has every right to be amazed at my greatness." He said then laughed, I wanted this over with, so I shot him with some of my Ecto-rays, he dodged each of them. Then he came and shot some of his guns from his suit, I dodge the shots, and this continued for a bit.

No one's POV

Back on the ground with Tucker, Sam and Kaitlyn, they stared up at the ghost fight between Danny Phantom and Skulker.

"AWESOME! GO GET HIM DANNY!" Kaitlyn cheered, but then looked towards the other two "Um, his name is Danny, right?" she asked the two

"yeah it is" Sam replied

"Thanks, I thought I got it wrong, GO GET HIM!" she cheered once more "I have to ask, you two are his friends right, does this always happen around here?" she asked them

"Yup, pretty much. Welcome to Amity Park, Home to the abnormal Ghost appearances, and the home to the Ghost hero Danny Phantom." They told her and pointed towards Danny "This stuff happens all the time, so better get used to it."

Kaitlyn smiled and said, "I'll keep that in mind." Then looked at the fight "Sounds like my kind of neighbourhood, can't wait to see the rest of this town." Then Suddenly there was a BANG! And the three looked to see Danny on the ground. Sam and Tucker ran over to their Ghost friend with Kaitlyn flowing in pursuit.

"Danny! You Ok" Sam asked with concern

"Ugh? What? Two Sam's?" he said touching his head

"Yup, he's not Ok" Tucker said standing on the other side of Danny trying to help him up "What happened dude?"

"I don't know tuck? But he has some new tech with him, and it packs a real punch." He said as he wobbly stood up. Skulker laugh as his new techno glove's he received did not disappoint. Now he thought that today was the day he captures the ghost boy Danny Phantom.

"Hand him over if you know what's good for you, Mortals." Skulker warned them, but they refused

"We would never hand Danny over!" Sam said, and tucker agreed

"Suit yourselves" he then came and blasted a giant ecto-ray. Danny was about to go and make a ecto-shield until Kaitlyn came in front of them and deflected the blast with her sword sending it back to the owner. Skulker was sent back into a wall with a Bang! Kaitlyn turned to Danny and his friends

"You guys Ok?" they nodded their heads, then Skulker came out of the rubble that used to be a wall.

"Haha, so you are stronger then you seemed" he said as he regained his composer

"I can't say the same about you..." She said and Skulker made an angry expression on his face "Also I can't have you take out my tour guides, you see." Kaitlyn said to Skulker with a smirk plastered onto her face.

She turned towards the trio behind her

"Hey Danny, you mind if I get a crack at him." Danny nodded his head, allowing her to fight.

"But Danny..." Sam started but was cut off by him

"It's okay Sam, I have a feeling he's stronger than he looks." Danny gave her a reassuring look "don't worry Sam" she trusted him and what's weirder, she trusted this complete stranger who's name they still have yet to figure out.

"Alright! Mohawk head! Your fight is now with me, I'll try keep this fight short. There's a town out there I have yet to explore." She spoke with confidence.

"Don't underestimate me child, I have lived longer than you have, and have more skills then you can acquire."

"and more full of it by the second I see." She insulted, a smirk growing wider on her face. This angered Skulker that he charges at Kaitlyn with full force, until she just disappeared

"What?" Skulker said and right behind him was Kaitlyn

"Looking for me?" before he could see or go intangible Kaitlyn kicked him, destroying his armour to piece's and sending him flying over to Danny and the gang in his true ghost form.

"Tucker!" Danny shouted

"I'm on it!" Tucker grabbed to Fenton Thermos and took off the cap. A beam of light shot out at Skulker then sucking him towards the Thermos.

"I WILL! GET YOU, AND THE GHOST CHILD! THIS IS NOT THE END!" he shouted in his squeaky voice, then he was fully captured inside of the thermos, were Tucker recapped it.

"Wow... That little guy was a hunter and what is that?" Kaitlyn asked pointing to the Fenton Thermos

"That was Skulkers real form and this is the Fenton Thermos, it's what we use to capture ghost." Tucker explained to her

"Cool, what are you going to do with him?" she asked

"Well, we send them back to the Ghost Zone" Sam told her

"Ghost Zone?" Kaitlyn said, confused on what that is

"We'll explained later." Sam said, "But we still haven't gotten your name."

"Oh right, sorry about that" Kaitlyn took off her hood "My name is Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn Greig"

(This is another drawing I made. It's basically Kaitlyn with the hoodie on then off. I hope you like it.)

"WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!" the ghost fighting trio shouted, "You're a Girl!" they said with shock and embarrassment. They all thought that she was a he. When they looked the one before them, she had messy hair parted two ways in the front and long black raven hair, braided in the back, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. After it settled down, the trio let the information sink in and were now going to head to the Fenton Works

"You guys go on without me, I need to um? Go and do some ghost stuff?" Danny lied not very well "Tucker, Sam, take Kaitlyn with you to the Fenton Works." He said then walked up to them and whispered "I'll meet you guys there" they nodded in understanding of what he meant.

He turned to Kaitlyn "I have to get going now, but my friends here will show you around after they take Skulker back to the Ghost Zone." With that said he flew off to the Fenton Works or his home to welcome his friend's and Kaitlyn as Danny Fenton.

Back outside of the box shop "Wow, I can't believe that I met 3 ghosts' in one day" Kaitlyn said out loud "So off to this Fenton Works right"

"Right" Sam said

"Cool, maybe there I'll explain everything to you guys"

"We better get going then" Tucker said