Chapter 3:"Shinozuka"

POV Kuroko:

I think I did not expect my old team and the Trait Generation to come together to see me.

I was surprised when I saw them coming towards me, I knew they had made contact.

I give them a cold, very cold look

Seirin's team looks at me looking criminal, not knowing what to say, nor do

The Generation of the Betrayer looks at me from head to foot. It is true that I resumed my true dress style after leaving my old high school.

It was useless to hide who I really was now.

 Since nobody breaks the silence, it's me who does it

"- Hello Riko and Kiyoshi-sempai (I say to my sempai).
Can I know what you're doing here? I added badly, looking at my ex-light.
- I-I came to excuse Kuroko (taiga told me trembling).
- Really ? Yet you were very clear in your words Kagami-kun

(Me: I'm just saying that the "kun" added by Tetsuya is present just because he respects Kagami as a Basketball player, otherwise respect for the person in itself is dead. that for this sentence thereafter will be "Taiga").

- I ... I did not think so ...
- Without me, Seirin would never have won against the members of the Generation of Traitors ...

(Me: Yes, no more I do not respect the GM and yet I love it in normal times but you have to be serious sometimes ... so I adapted to my fanfic).

- Kuroko ... (Seirin tells me and the Generation of Traitors all look surprised at my words).
- (Ignore the Trait Generation) No, you were very clear "I do not want to play Kuroko with you anymore, I do not need your shadow anymore. You are too weak.
I will ask the captain and the coach to send you away from the team. "(I repeated word for word what he had told me).
- ... I ... I (tried Taiga).
- Do you deny having said that? (I asked).
- No I do not deny saying that, but now I understand that I should never have told you. Know that I did not think so, the words have passed my thought (tell me Taiga).
- Well, you should have thought about it before telling me.
But reassure Taiga, you're not the only one to have called me "weak", "ball" and "useless to the team". Nevertheless you are the only one to have told me in front (I say in a cold voice).
- What do you mean Tetsuya? (asked Akashi)
- I would not mention the names of some people, but know that we wanted to dismiss me from the team as I told you on the phone because I was "weak".
But it does not matter (I say laughing).
- What do you mean Kuroko? (asked Midorima)
- Since college, I only played with 5% of my real power (I say with a bad smile).
- 5% of your power Kurokochii ... (Kise tells me).
- Ryôta I already told you not to call me that ... (I say with a sigh)
And yes, I am not weak on the contrary my level is equivalent that of Seijūrō, to see even higher than him (I added).
- Oi Tetsu you do not care about us! (Aomine asked me)
- No, I'm quite serious Daiki.