I would never admit it to anyone but to be honest I felt a little giddy and nervous too. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach which was rarer as I thought they had died down a long time ago and for the first time in my life I felt a little doubtful and unsure of myself. As I was lost in thinking and worrying over my appearance and plans I realized that I had arrived and Donna was already getting out of the apartment with Kate mostly behind her, locking up as I reached the apartment.

No time for any changes now I thought. With this last thought in my mind I quickly got out of the car and gracefully went to greet Donna. I quickly pecked her cheek and took in a moment to look at what Donna was wearing. Since it was a Saturday night she usually had plans to go out but tonight she had chosen not to go out in order to stay back and help Kate get dressed.

She was donning (A/N: See what I did there. Donna was donning I know PJ but bear with me please. I'm totally psyched up and on a great caffeine rush so yeah) a pair of stain blue pants and a worn out star wars T-shirt. Even though she was dressed as casually as possible she was looking utterly gorgeous. If Donna and I didn't have a platonic type of relationship and had I not been dating Kate I would definitely have chased after Donna and I'd like to think I would have got her to cave in.

Now of course it was just a theory but some theories are best unimplemented. ( A/N: Donna is in bold whereas Harvey is in italics)

"Donna you look as glorious as ever." I said looking at her, my charming smile pasted on my face. "

"Well I can't argue with that since that would just be a moot point. But if you're trying to brown nose me I'd like to kindly inform you that you are failing, poorly at that must I say" she said giving me an unamused smile at my attempts to butter her up in order to get any heads up on Kate's appearance.

"Well of course not. I would never try to brown nose you with a thing as low as the very praise that you deserve for your gorgeous looks and absolute beauty. How could I ever do that, milady? I was just subtly trying to appreciate you heavenly beauty while at the same time trying not to offend you in any manner by stating the very obvious, milady. You cannot fault a man for trying, milady?"

I said a gentleman's smile on my face, a Shakespearean twang to my voice, curtly bowing at the end of my small yet meaningful and well versed monologue. I knew that nothing could work on a lady of Donna's stature except for praise and since I was already aware of her love for Shakespeare I had already come ready with a tactic in mind.

"Oooo so u practiced and learned a good Shakespearean speech just for me. Hmmm. So much effort on part of the great Harvey Specter, someone who couldn't even bother to get up early to get to work for an extremely important client meeting. And here I thought u were incapable of being charming to anyone unless you were trying to get in their pants or secure their bank accounts for the company and usually the two don't coincide. So this is a great surprise. Makes me wonder what you've got planned for this evening and makes me think how much more I could exploit you just so u could get a heads up of Kate's appearance" she said an evil smile appearing on her face as she looked at me,giving me the evil-witch-from-snow-white smile.

"Now I know even you wouldn't be as cruel as that. You would help me right? You and I are the best of chums A beautiful lad like you couldn't be as cruel as that. Come on Donna just a little information wouldn't hurt anybody now would it?" I said looking at her with a beseeching look in my eyes, trying my best to use my puppy eyes look on her and break her resolve not to tell me and torture me even more.

"Seriously. That's the best you got. You're trying those puppy dog eyes on me. And trying to call me lad to show me subtly that I'm quite young. Really. Honey I invented that trick and you think you can fool me with it. No way darling. And the best of chums. What are we in the sixties? Next you'll call us estranged brother and sister duo. Yeah like that could ever happen. Not working love. Sorry" she said giving me a hard no- nonsense-look that spoke that she was in a strictly business mood right now.

Left with no choices I now decided to give in and do the one thing that was left: Beg. Plainly and utterly in front of Donna. "Donna I beg you please tell me, oh beautiful lady of heavens please show me some mercy and let me just have an idea of the mesmerizing beauty that was created by your dexterous hands. I beg you oh lady of beauty." I said bowing before her as if addressing a queen of the heavens above. It seemed that the trick worked and Donna smiled saying,

"Since I'm feeling merciful today I'll tell you one thing about how Kate is looking and I sincerely hope that you can keep your eyes from flying out of their sockets and your face from expressing all the thoughts that will go through your mind when u see her. She is looking phenomenal tonight."

As Donna said this I heard a door locking and looked behind Donna to see something which truly knocked me off my feet. She truly was looking most beautiful tonight.

She was wearing a beautiful blue diamond pendant and a pair of beautiful chandelier blue earrings to go with the pendant. And as if her appearance wasn't enough to take away my breath her face was even more angelic than ever. Her beautiful long hair was plaited at the top into a small sideways plait and the longer strands were falling down her face , forming a sort of halo around her angelic face. Her usually pale skin had a dash of colour today.

Her small blue eyes seemed to be accentuated due to the application of a fair amount of eye liner and kajal and her eyelids seemed to match perfectly to her truly beautiful dress, a shade of midnight blue covering them astoundingly. Her cheeks had a beautiful pink blush to them making her usually pale skin come alive. Her lips were painted a beautiful cherry pink with a tinge of red at the ends of her lips making it seem as if someone was squeezing a strawberry causing the pink fruit pulp to overflow. She truly looked like a masterpiece to me. Unbelievably stunning and utterly gorgeous .

She looked like the very definition of beautiful and seemed like the Greek Goddess of beauty Aphrodite herself in her humanly form. Words failed me as I looked at the work of art before me. As I stared at her like a lovesick fool she approached me and looked at Donna and then at me. Donna subtly took that as her cue to leave and gently whispered in my ears, not loud enough for Kate to hear,

" Don't forget to breathe and blink Harvey, she still needs you to drive her to wherever you were taking her"she said a smug and satisfied smile on her face. I could hardly register what Donna had said as I was too busy staring at the glorious beauty before me.

She then looked towards me and gave me a dazzling smile, spreading all over her beautiful pale face. Our eyes connected and the connection seemed to be electric, sending a jolt of electricity through my body.

I smiled back too and slowly started breathing. I then remembered my gentleman charms and took her hand gently guiding her towards her seat, waiting while she gathered her dress and settled in comfortably and then quickly making a beeline for the driver's seat. I could feel the aura radiating off her as I stared at her heavenly beauty which was truly beyond belief.

The night truly would be one to remember. She had made it special and worth remembering for me just by dressing up, which for Kate was not a regular occurrence and a great effort on her part and I was sure as hell going to make it one of the best nights of her life and certainly worth remembering.

to be continued ..