Chapter 2

Virgo's (Vic) POV
"Come on Vic! Just once!" My bother says begging-ly, I stare at him. "No!" I shake him off, walking off. "... Will you stop bothering me then?" I say turning to him, he nods his head.

I sigh. "If you're feeling down and feeling sad, if you need a hug and want to dance, who do you call?"
"BROTHER VIC!" He cheers, I growl. "All you need to call is me and I'll be there to help you do your chores and your homework, all you need to call is."
"BROTHER VIC!!" He jumps on me and hugs me tight. "I won't be hearing that in a while, thanks!" He walks off.

His 18 and acts like a child. "Bothering you with that song you made up?" I hear a female voice say behind, I turn around, my older sister, Veronica. "Yeah... Kinda regret making that song..." I say looking off distance, she chuckles. "I'm 21, his 18 and your 16, I thought the older ones where supposed to help the younger." She ruffles my hair, I laugh. "Well, it was my job looking after you guys. I do the cleaning the cooking and make sure your safe." I look up at her, she was a bit taller then any other girl.

Veronica smiles. "You're like a mother, Vic. I kinda feel bad." She scratches the back of her head, I tilt my head. "Why's that?" I ask. "You doing all this stuff, I don't know what to say but, thank you." She turns her head to me. "Thank you? For what?" I tilt my head. "Thank you for looking after us and helping us... It means a lot to me and Victor." She walks up to me and hugs me, I hug her back.

"And, you're in the academy where I always wanted to go to!" She wipes off a tear. "When I saw this, I actually thought it would be for me..." She looks down a faint smile on her lips. "Hey, it's okay, maybe the gods will pick you someday, I didn't really expected me to go ether." I put my hand on her shoulder, she lifts her head and smiles. "You'll change everything my little brother." She hugs me again.

Taurus' (Travis) POV
I sit down on a chair a cup filled with tea in my hands, I take a sip as it warms my throat. "This is nice." I talk to myself looking down at a piece of paper, the paper sending me to an academy. I sigh heavily.

"Wish mom and dad were here..." I say to myself looking down at my tea, seeing my reflection.

My mother and father work so much, I don't even know who they are anymore. They come back and forth, they don't have time for me anymore. They were barely there when I was a baby, a babysitter had to watch me. I learned how to cook and clean when I was 6 and went to school when I was 8. I practically live on my own.

I sigh once more. I get off the chair and look for a blank paper and a pen. Once I look for it, I wrote it down.

'Dear mom and dad,

I was chosen to work with the gods. I'm being sent to a academy, I'm not gonna say where, I hope you understand.
I love you both but, I can't stand living alone anymore.

-Travis

I take the paper and stick it to the fridge.

I take my bags and head out to the door. I close the door and lock it. I walk down the street, looking down at my feet. "... Hope you're safe..."

Gemini's (Gregg) POV
"Give it back!" My brother reaches for something in my hand, I push him away. "It's mine! Gorge! I got it first!" I lifted my leg and push him, he falls. I run off with chocolate in my hand, he chases after me.

"It's mine, I got it first!" I mock him holding out the chocolate bar. I hear him growl and he tackles me to the ground. "Give it you piece of shit!" He tries to yank out the chocolate out of my hand, I hold onto it tight. "GORGE! Swear jar!" My mother calls out, I stare at him with a smirk on my face, he glares.

He sulks and gets off me. "Suck on it bitch!" I yell out and slap my hands to my mouth. "Gregg.... Swear jar." My mother says, I growl and get off the floor. I search my pocket and take out a 5 dollar, I put it in the jar. My mom smiles. "Thank you." She closes the jar and put it on top of the fridge. "Dinner is almost ready, stay here and wait." She says pointing at the table and leaves.

Me and Gorge sit the opposite of each other. I lean back on the chair, crossing my arms, looking around. I turn my head to Gorge and he was glaring, I laugh. "Still mad about the chocolate? Yeah, I understand your rage-"
"Shut up." He cuts me off with a cold tone. My eyes widen in shock. "Woah, are you really that mad?" I raise a brow. He squints his eyes. "Not that, dumbass. You getting in."
"Oh, you said something bad, swear jar!" I point at the jar on top of the fridge. He tilts his head. "Are you listening?" I look away. "Now I am." I say not making eye contact. "I don't get it. Why you and not me, I'm 10 times more better then you, all you do is sit around and do nothing. While I, actually do something."

I bite the inside of my cheek. "I'd do a better job then you, I'd actually accomplish something, I-"
"I think I know why you weren't in, you have a filthy attitude and your a fucking jerk that doesn't care about others but, yourself." I snap back glaring at him, his eyes widen as if he didn't expect me to say that. Our mom comes in the kitchen with other groceries.

I look of distance. "Everything alright?" My mom asks. "Yeah, everything's fine." I say smiling at her. "Okay. You're father should be home soon from work." She turns her back and puts the groceries on the counter. "Kay, mom." I say staring at my brother.