A villain I shall be!

"Mommy, what's it called when you are mad because someone else has something you don't or want?", K.o. asked his mother, carol. She kissed his forehead, pulled the covers up to his neck," That's called jealousy, Ko. I used to be jealous of Gar, because he used to date Foxtail. Heh, I didn't like it one bit. So I kinda started flirting with him, foxtail got upset and slapped my face. It still stings. But hey, what did I know?!" She laughed then started tearing up. "Well, goodnight peanut. Sweet dreams." She left ko's room, wiping tears off her face. 

Ko pondered for a minute. He knew he was jealous, but he remembered something, very important. "A hero is not a hero without a villain" .

"Maybe, I  could be a villain?" 

"No. You promised yourself you wouldn't do that." 

"Tko, shut up. I'm the boss of you, not the other way around!"

"I'm trying to make you understand that I'm only trying to protect you!"

"I think I wanna be a villain! Can't I just do a couple heists and see if it's the right path for me? Please?"

"FINE!! But I will NOT be a part of the blame."

" What do you mean by "not part of th- "

Ko let out a humongous belch, releasing Tko in the process. The emo twin fell on the floor, facefirst, off the bed. Ko and tko heard footsteps running towards their room. The door swung open, to reveal a very worried carol. She dropped her jaw when she saw tko on the floor, which quickly turned into a face of anger. She sighed and glared at ko, who was now sitting upright in the bed," ko, you'd better explain young man or you're not going to work tomorrow." She then picked up tko and cradled him like a baby. Tko said sleepily," Now you won't have to worry about hurting ko anymore, and we're twins now." After that sentence, tko fell asleep in his mother's arms. Carol sighed," goodnight ko, tko. You both have work in the morning." Carol then took tko with her as she closed the door to ko's room. Ko pouted and closed his eyes.

He whispered before drifting off to sleep," A villain I shall be!"