I turned to see Harish with a little hope that he should be awake.

And I guess god listened to my prayers.

He was laying on the bed with half opened eyes, trying to get up from his sleepy mood.

He looks so cute!
He's so adorable in his sleepy hair, his frown on his face and little wrinkles on his cheeks.

God! He's still a kid who doesn't want to get out of his sleep.

"He's awake now. You come here and take care of him. I'll give him the medicines by that time. Once you are here, I'll leave to the head office" I said and she agreed. We hung up he phone.

"Hello Mr. Harish! How are you feeling now?" I asked him, holding his shoulders to help him get up and sit upright.

But he being his stubborn self, jerked my hand from holding his shoulders!

Rude much!

It hurts Harish!

I ignored the pain inside my heart and held his arm to help him but again he withdrew his hand.

"Look mister, I have no intention to seduce you or something. As a doctor I'm helping you and you are putting up your show here, which I'm not interested a bit. So please cooperate" I said in my cold tone.

If love isn't working in a place, anger shows its face!

He nodded lightly looking everywhere but me.

I chuckled at his reaction.

"I think you have some eye problem too, is it?" I asked him and he looked at me like I have grown horns above my head.

He narrowed his eyebrows, looking at me with curiosity.

"I'm standing here and you are looking everywhere in the room, searching for me" I said in a playful tone.

He looked at me in disbelief and shook his head slightly.

I held his hand again and this time he didn't resist. Happiness found it's way in my heart. I smiled widely as if I won a lottery. That's how much I love him.

But when will he understand this?

I chuckled lightly and raised him up a bit holding his shoulder. I adjusted the pillow beneath his head. I slowly helped him lay on the pillow sitting upright.

He smiled at me and my heart did a somersault. Just his smile is enough to make my heart to participate in a marathon race. It was so thrilling to see him smile after years.

My smile grew wider, involuntarily, looking at his.

We stayed so for some time until he clears his throat. Oh shit! How can I forget to give him his medicines?

I took out his tablets and kept it in his hand. He looked at me questioningly. I signalled him to gulp it down.

He reached for the water bottle kept on side rack and gulped it all in a go. Now the time comes!

I took out the injection and smirked at him. Suddenly his face changed colours. His smile turned into a frown.

I would have laughed hard lest he will avoid me again. I suppressed my laughter and widened my eyes questioning his sudden change.

He shook his head and turned to the other side. It won't work Harish!

"I'll have to inject this, so please" I requested him. But he remained quite and didn't move an inch.

"Patient's consent is very much necessary before injecting it. So?" I asked him, hoping he would answer to my question.

He just simply nodded his head without looking at me. He closed his eyes real tight, still facing the other side.