"Like what?" he challenged.

I shouted gleefully as the swing fell beneath me from going too high, "Literally anything. We could even run away for a few days. No one would be able to do anything about it. We could rob a bank and no Muggle would be able to stop us. Hell we could break into an amusement park and ride the rides and no one would know, it's like one."

"We could do whatever we wanted couldn't we?" Blake mused, "You know, I've always wanted to go to an aquarium. Could we do that?"

Once my swing was at the highest point I jumped off of it falling to the ground. I landed very ungracefully before pulling myself off the ground and saying, "Yes, let's go."

"Really?" he said with a laugh that was definitely the alcohol talking.

I nodded, and grabbed his hand, "Come on."

With that I apparated us to the Boston aquarium. The lights were all off. There was a single security guard at the entrance. I nearly laughed out loud, this was going to be too easy.

We apparated right inside, past the guard right in front of a tank with some tropical fish.

I squeezed my cheeks in and pursed my lips before opening and closing my mouth, "I'm a fish," I told Blake through a series of giggles.

I took another drink from the bottle, which must have been enchanted to hold a lot more than it looked like it could. Blake was watching me amused as I made faces at the fishies.

"Your turn," I told him.

I grabbed his face and squeezed his cheeks together until he had no choice but to humor me. I laughed at his face then grabbed his hand.

"Fish are boring, we have to go see the sharks."

Once we were standing in front of the shark tank I could see the sharks in the soft light the black lights were emitting from above us. One came close to us, and I thought it had come much closer than it had because I backed a few steps away before promptly falling on my butt.

Blake gave me a hand up and I pulled myself up, before falling again, this time into him. In the back of my mind I knew this wasn't like me. I didn't typically go get drunk and screw around and do illegal things. I quickly shook the thought from my mind, I deserved one day to myself right now. I knew I was going to have to go train with Voldemort tomorrow, and there was no way I wanted to do that. The way he made me feel about myself was starting to scare me, and I couldn't shake the dream of the baby in the crib I had been having whenever I looked at him as though the two were connected. It was better the way I was now, where I couldn't think about all that.

Blake and I walked around for another hour, drinking and pointing out different types of sea animals to each other then trying to imitate them. Blake had a fantastic seal impression.

"I'm starving," he announced, "Let's get some ice cream."

"It's the middle of winter dummy!" I told him.

He rolled his eyes, "It's always a good time for ice cream Jessica," he responded as if he was explaining something to a young child.

It didn't take anything more than that to convince me to take his hand and apparate us to Vermont to the Ben and Jerry's headquarters.

We both took a few pints of ice cream each, making sure to find our favorite flavors before sitting on the floor and digging in. We had found toppings too and piled our ice cream high with whipped cream and sprinkles.

I stared at the whipped cream and blurted out, "I've always wanted to do a whipped cream bra. That's something people do in the Muggle world for photoshoots and I always looks so cool and funny."