Chapter 5 | So Good

| αиαуℓα |

When my mama told me she has Leukemia cancer , I lost it . I know so many people that have lost Friends , And Family from Cancer . If I was to lose my mama , i don't know what I will do . And knowing that my mother could die from this breaks my heart . I can't afford to lose her . If it wasn't for her I wouldn't even be here .

I am so thankful to have such an amazing woman in my life . I thank her everyday . Not just for giving me a wonderful childhood , but for helping me become who I am , and for giving me such great advice .

- To Not to worry about what other people think about me .

- To Keep my head held high .

- To always believe in your self .

- Be you , and not try to be someone your not just to impress someone , or get someone to like you . If they can't accept you for who you are then F them .

- And to never let anyone bring you down .

I love my mother so much , words cannot explain my love for her . I just hope she gets through this

*

I was at lunch with my Day One Nigga Daeshawn . His fine ass 😻 . If I wasn't in a relationship , and if he was married with four year old daughter , I would most defiantly be with him . Daeshawn is brown - skinned and 6'4 , with a whole bunch of tattoos . He resembles Dwayne Mckell (If you follow him on Instagram , or Vine y'all would know who he is )

Like I was saying we were at lunch catching up . I haven't seen him in about four months now , and I missed his crazy ass so much .

I met Daeshawn in the tenth grade when I moved to New York . I remembered when he would always try to flirt with me , and tell me these corny pick up lines . I miss those days .

He now plays for the San Francisco 49ers . He lives there with his four year old daughter Chyna (Chi Chi) and his wife Chanel . So , they are pretty close now . He was here in New York to visit his parents also .

-

"So how you been ? " Daeshawn asked taking a sip of his sweet tea .

"Great , how bout' you ? " I asked him

"I been good , we should hang out more though . I be bored as hell since it's Off Season " He told me .

"What bout Chyna and Chanel "

" Chanel always working , and Chyna . She is the busiest four year old . She has Gymnastics , Ballet , Acting classes , Piano lessons , and Singing lessons . " He said , shaking his head .

"Well damn , why y'all signed her up for so much stuff ? "

"I ain't do that ! Chanel the one who be signing her up for everything " He said defending himself

"Speaking of Chanel , how she been ? " I asked him

" She been real good , she just opened up her own dance studio "

"Really ? That's great ! " I said smiling . We then got our food . We paid ,then went our separate ways .

Lunch went great . It was really good to see him again . We defiantly have to meet up again . After lunch , I went back to the hotel to get Zamiyah so we can go shopping for my sisters Album release party today .

| тяємαιиє |

We flew back to L.A this morning . I tried to call Anayla so I can tell her that I was leaving but she won't answer . And when I went to her hotel room , no one answered . I wonder whats up with her .