Arrival

Chapter 1 Arrival

“Come on!” I said impatiently. I was waiting for the traffic light to turn green, so I could get out of this traffic jam. Today was a big day because I get to see my uncle, after 15 years of loneliness and hard working. At that time I only had my pet Akila as company. It hard to believer I didn’t break into depression, but I had one goal in my mind that kept me going.  

I went though hard training in order to be able to control my power that way I can’t hurt or injury anybody. After all I didn’t want to repeat history, I felt bit of guilty as I was remembering but was distracted once the line moved up.  Finally I said to myself. I turned left and I gaze at the mirror at the corner of my motor bike. My lucky star was hanging there. As I look at the star I belatedly to notice the next traffic light, it was red and if i didn’t do something I will drive straight into the car in front of me. I had to think fast before it was too late; I used my power (air) to help me fly over the car instead of crashing in to it. When i landed i looked around to see if anybody notices it. Last time i spoke to my uncle he mentioned that the world was not ready for us mutant yet. However to my luck, not many people notices so I went on full speed.  Being fast as invisible, would make the person forget what they saw.

After a few turns I reach my destination. I look up at that big house and remembering when I used to live there with my uncle

“Well uncle we will finally reunite again.”I said as I smiled. I rang the door bell and a lady voice came out.

“Hello can I help you”

“Yes I like to speak to Professor Charles Xavier please,” A long pause, “hello you there.”

“Ehm yeah I’m here, may i ask what it regarding “She sound very raucous.

“Sorry but it is an urgent business between him and me, can i come in “

“Ok come in, I’m opening the gate “

Beep and the gate opened. As i drove my motor bike up the hill i glance many young children who were playing, but the bizarre part was each of them had different powers or what my uncle prefer to use the term gifts. As i drove up the hill slowly i observe their powers.  There was one who could turn into a wolf, one who could spit fire and there other that had similar power to mine but was slightly different. I reach the front door, and stare at it. I smiled, it hasn’t change a bit , well maybe they had repaint it or  it was just me.  I got off my bike, took my helmet off while some of my long hair were static to the helmet. I flip my hair back didn’t care much of the hair that was sticking out. As i was about to go in a something poke me at the leg, I turn around to face a little girl who was holding a white flower I look at it. The flower were so beautifully.

“Aw, it’s cute, is it for me” she nodding.The little girl had bright green eyes and soft brown hair. She was so cute yet beautiful as if she was a doll that could break easily if it was been take carefully of.

“what colour do you like” she asked sounding cheerfully.

I took my time to think, but without a doubt I knew. “Hm ,today is a nice day so I will go with  blue” In a click of a second the flower turned into blue.

“Wow that is so amazing, thank you” Her power is to change things maybe she can change object too. My crosier mind set me to ask.

“By any change are you able....”

I turned around and saw a lady with white hair who cut me off before i could ask the girl “You must be the lady that rang the door come inside” she said smiling. After a sec she notices she interrupted something.

“Oh I’m sorry if I interrupted something.”

Yah like u didn’t interrupt anything “Not at all,” I said goodbye to the girl and thanked her again. Then I followed the lady followed her into her office. The door to the office says Professor Charles Xavier. It’s Time to meet my uncle now. I couldn’t hold the excitement , I think I’m going to hug him first but than again I may hurt him maybe I should..... But to my surprise as the lady up the door and there was nobody there just a big chair and table. The lady sat at the chair and look at me. Thoughts was going through my head, what the heck is she doing, where is my uncle? And why is she sitting on his chair?

“Sit down,” I reach for the chair in front of her desk and sat down. “So, should we get down to business? Might I ask who you are?”  she said in a lovely tone. I’m not goner be fooled like that I thought.

“My name is Elle Marko Fancies and I want to know where my uncle is?” I said in an angry tone.

“Professor Xavier is your uncle” She said in surprise. She looked down on her desk lost in thought.

“Yes he is, now can you tell me where he is? It’s been a long time since I have seen him” I said while trying to hold my angry.

A long pause, what wrong with her I thought. Come on, tell me but she keep on been quite, a few minute had passed and each sec goes by I kept on losing my patients. (I hate to wait for anything, movie, book, series episode you name as long as I like it)

She opened her mouth than close it, a few second later “I’m sorry to tell you this but professor isn’t here any long” She said in quite voice that i almost couldn’t hear her.

“What do you mean his not here did he go on holiday or something” I could feel my heart starting to beat fast and butterfly in my stomach not the good one but the bad once when you know something is wrong. My breath was getting short and I start to feel that it was hard to breath for air.

“Please tell me what happen” I said in low tones that were so low it sound like a mouse, but she heard me.

She looked at me, her eyes were watering tears I could see she was trying to find the courage to say anything but the word she said to me went into one ear then out of the other “Professor Xavier is died” she said. I froze, I couldn’t breath the only thing that kept ringing in my mind was the word died, died, his dead.