CHAPTER 1

A/n: THIS IS A BETTER VERSION OF THE STORY

This was it, Ouran High School. It's not normal for a girl like me to be sent to a place like this. My sister was embarrassed to say that I was going to a public school. After she complained to my father I was forced to switch schools. It's not like it matters tho. I didn't have any friends before and I wont have any now. I took my first steps on to Ouran property. That was it no turning back now. The second I crossed that gate I could feel peoples' gazes. I was the out cast just like at every other school. How fun. I kept my head down not even looking up to see if I was going in the right direction. It didn't matter at this point. Life isn't worth the effort. I stopped seeing to pairs of shoes in front of me. I looked up my hair in my face. It was to twins.

"Move." One of them pushed pasted me.

"Hikaruuuuu." The other wined catching up to him.

I kept my head down walking. I gave up with the thought of going to class. I walked down the long corridors till I found an abandoned music room. I used to play piano back when I still had one. I opened the door and quietly walked in checking for people. I didn't see any at first glance so I sat down at the white grand piano. I played the C scale both ways. To my surprise it wasn't dusty. They even keep the abandoned rooms clean. Unless someone else has been her recently. It's hard to tell in schools like this. It doesn't matter. I started playing "The River Flows In You." After the song I heard clapping.

"That was really good." I turned to look and saw the twins from before. The words came from the twin that i didn't bump into.

"Sorry I didn't know you were here."

"Don't apologize."

"I'll just leave you can have the place to yourselves." I picked up my bag getting ready to leave.

"No don't go it's cool with us just as long as you play another song." I put my bag down. His smile grew his brother on the other hand wasn't even looking at me. His attention was out the window starring at the falling cherry blossoms from the Sakura trees. I turned to face the piano and started to play. 

"I messed up." I said as I stopped playing. "Every time dammit! It's A not B. Could I be anymore stupid?!"

"It's not a big deal don't beat yourself up about it." The one I bumped into said.

"You don't understand. Music is the only thing I have over my sister. I can't loose that." I grabbed my bag and walked out of there as fast as I could.

"Hey wait up!" The nicer twin yelled.

"Not a chance!" I yelled back turning a corner. I walked into a near by classroom and shut the door. I watched them pass by not even looking  in the direction of the room I was hiding in. I sighed and put my bag down on one of the seats. I looked around and saw a chalk board. There was still chalk and a new box on the little metal edge. I kept looking around the room. There was a sink and a emergence shower. It was most likely a science room. I opened some cabinets dust going everywhere and found beakers and graduated cylinders. I grabbed some paper towels and wet them. I cleaned off the chalk board and dried it. Then I started to draw.

When I was done I put the chalk back and checked the time

When I was done I put the chalk back and checked the time. 3:42 pm. School was over in 8 minutes. I picked up my bag and made my way downstairs. People pushed me as I walked out of the school. I felt a sharp pain come from my wrist. Oh crap please say they don't know what it is.

"There you are. I'm Hikaru." This was the twin I bumped into this morning. "Sorry about before I was in a bad mood." My face was red and he was still holding my wrist. I was trying to ignore the pain but it hurt so bad. He looked at my wrist. "What happened?" He asked his eyes gave right away that he knew what had happened but he furrowed his eyebrows to try and make himself look confused.

What do I do? If I lie to him he will know and there goes my only chance of making friends But if I tell him the truth then other people might hear and that's will be the end of everything.

"Oh it was the cat. He got mad at me when I didn't give him the food fast enough. You know how cats are they want you as there servant." I smiled and gave a nervous laugh.

"Yeah I know what you mean. Want me to walk you home?"

Could this conversation get any worse?

"I um well I have um sure." I said looking at the ground.

"I never got you name."

"It's Y/n." I said quietly. Not like it matters if her hears me he'll for get about me in a few days.

"Y/n is it? I like your name." I just nodded. I mean what could I say? Oh yeah thanks yours is cool too. No.  What if he doesn't think I mean it? Then it will just be more awkward because then I would be lying to him twice. "You're new right? You liking the school so far?" I nodded he was trying to make small talk. I know I'm not being a big help but he's the one who volunteered to walk me home so it's his fault.

"Sorry for bumping into you earlier. I wasn't looking were I was going." I said looking at the ground.

"It's doesn't matter at all. I was being rude."

"Also this is going to be a long walk I don't live in a big fancy house. So it's a little out of town."

"It's okay I don't mind the walk. Not to pry or anything but are you the extanged honors student?"

"No my family has money. I'm just not aloud in the house or the car or anything owned by the family. I can't be closer then two feet from any family member. Sorry it sounds like I'm complaining and I don't mean to dump all my problems on you." I said shutting up.

"No it's fine but why won't you family let you do those things?"

"It's because I'm different. I suffer from Depression and Anxiety disorder. I know I'm a freak so it's cool if you don't want to continue to walk me home."

"Wha-. Why would I think you're a freak? It's having Depression anyone can suffer from? Same with Anxiety. So I don't understand."

"Well most people push me away after that. I won't think of you being rude if you leave. It would be the normal thing to do."

"Well then I guess I'm not normal." He kept following me what was with this guy? Can't he just leave like everyone else. "So how was today? You're very good at playing piano.  Do you enjoy playing?"

"Yeah music can replace any sound with something beautiful. It's just that one piece, it's my favorite yet I can ever play it right."

"Then rewrite it. If you can't do it their way do it your own." I nodded. Maybe he's right or he could be crazy.

"Well this is it. Thanks for walking me home this truly was a new experience of mine."

"Yeah no problem it was fun. Also nice drawing." and with that he left. There's no way he saw that tho right? He walked right passed the room. Unless he came back down that corridor. I put my hand on my wrist feeling the cuts. I walk in the house and stick my bag down going right to my room to sleep.

A/n: Here is the first chapter I hope you liked it sorry if there is any miss spelling or bad grammar I'm trying my best. I hope you guys liked it.

Byee Luvs

-Angel (Andie)