A normal day or is it?

Me: Enjoy!

Levy: We will juice.

------------------------

It was a normal day in the Fairy Tail guild with Erza eating her strawberry cake while thinking about someone very special to her ( cough Lucy cough). Natsu and Gray fighting, Juvia 'not' stalking Lucy. And the rest of the guild doing what they do being a bunch of crackheads but today Lisanna was serving as Mira was at the maters side helping with the 'small' amount of paper work.

Oh, yes you heard right Juvia was stalking Lucy who she calls her 'love rival' when actually she doesn't love Gray or Gray-Sama as she calls him around Lucy she loves Lucy her 'love rival'.

People in the guild know that Juvia loves Lucy but Mira and Lisanna - or as the guild call them the demon matchmaker twins- ranted to the whole guild so its not a secret but they have all tried to make Lucy jealous of Juvia when she's with someone but nothing they do seems to work as Lucy is always distracted by someone else.

Now I know I said 'the whole guild' but Erza is the only one who can't see that Juvia has found her soulmate that being Lucy. Erza is the someone else who I was talking about earlier.  So every time Erza sees someone trying to flirt with Lucy their dead, but if it was Juvia then she wouldn't care as long as they didn't try and get a date with Lucy.

=-------------------L---------------O---------------V----------------E-------------------!---------------------=(time skip)

Its now just around 9pm Lucy is leaving to go home and have some good nights sleep.(And she may dream about Juvia.)

Lucy- Bye guys see you all tomorrow. 

What Lucy really wants to say but can't so in her head- I love you Juvia. 

Lucy-I also love you minna.

The whole guild- Bye Luce/Love-rival/Lu-Chan/Lucy/Lucy-nee. Have a lovely night.

When Lucy had left the guild and Natsu made sure she got home safely-Happy watched her walk home, just for their piece of mind.  

Juvia {Sigh} Mira where's Erza gone?

Huh? Oh she went home just before Lucy did. Why do you ask?- Mira-san questioned.

Well Mira-san I just had to make sure she wasn't here but now could you please get the guilds attention for me?-Juvia asked with quite a dreamy smile on her face.

You know I will- Mira-san said politely. With a sickly sweet smile which soon turned into an evil grin, she jumped up on the bar top and shouted, "Hey! Can all your attention go to Juvia over here please. Thank you for listening to me."

Aye! Aye! Mira-san!- shouted the whole guild who then looked over to Juvia sat at the bar while listening to Mira shout but soon they were all waiting on her.

Arigato Mira-san. Now you all know that Lucy.....{sigh}.....- Juvia trailed off..

In dream land....

Juvia I had the most wonderful date with you thank you 'I don't think I can stop smiling'.- Lucy said with an extremely happy smile on her face.

  Oh My Star, I have as well. Lucy I need to tell you something. I--I l-love you.- Juvia finally confessed her love for Lucy even though someone was watching them and was getting very jealous by the minute.

Then they tried to kiss but unfortunately a sword came flying past which then made Juvia wake  up from her daydream and slowly came back to reality....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

new book. this is only a little bit of the first chapter. hope you enjoy my work.😊😅

05/07/2020

I have gone though and changed some of the wording and I don't have the original book that I wrote it in but I'll try my best to continue this. I hope you do understand that my situation has changed from when I first stared this book but I don't mean to be cruel and forget this book just know I'm trying and I hope you enjoy this. 

Edited at 2:37am.