“Look Brandon I really want my freedom back” I sighed, “today was already exhausting enough.”

“And I really want my revenge... You don't just kick a guy's balls and expect to run Scott free.”

“Look brandy am sorry” I mimicked Naomi's voice in the most annoying manner I could.

“Never call me that” Brandon glared.

A light chuckle escaped my lips.
“But it sounds adorable”

“That's not the only thing
That's gonna sound adorable if you call me that again”

“Is that a threat?” I fired.

“Nope, it's a well deserved warning”

I glared at him, too tired to argue I rested my case.

We walked silently the rest of the way home and at my doorsteps I expected to see a key unlocking my bondage but there was none.

“Am home” I hinted to him, in case it had remained unnoticed.

“I know” he answered plainly.

I still stood there gazing at him for an encouraging movement but none.

“Aren't we going to walk in?” he asked and I stood there utterly confused, my dad would faint at the sight of a guy and my mom would probably kill him with her latest concussion, there was no way I was going to step into my chaotic home with a chaotic Brandon.
It was the simplest math' equation, chaos + chaos = more chaos.

“There's no way I'm stepping into my house with you!”

“Then we'll go to mine” he shrugged. “Or maybe even Casper's” he smirked.

How could he! That was an indirect threat, why did he have to be the best friend, walking into Casper's house meant embarrassing myself for life, so which is better... A dead Brandon or a humiliated Paige? I think you have to agree with me that a dead Brandon sounds a whole lot more tasty. 😉😏

***
“Am home!” I yelled and walked into the house bravely with Brandon right beside me.

“Where did you run off to?” dad yelled and walked out of the room and then came the bang.

Told you he wouldn't take it likely, Brandon's eyes widened at the sight of my currently unconscious father. “This isn't even the best part” I smirked at him. He gawked at me expecting to hear the worst part but I wasn't ready to spoil the surprise, he wanted to make me suffer, but he had no idea it was about to backfire.

“Aren't we meant to help him?” Brandon whispered to frightened to cross his boundaries.

“Nope, 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...”

“What the heck is he?” Dad screamed... And you, he was back to live.

“Am a boy” Brandon waved his hands in the air to attract my dad's attention but all he got was a death glare it was obvious that wasn't the answer he wanted even though it was the answer meant to be given.

“Am sorry sir, I was just about to leave” Brandon pointed his thumb at the front door behind him and immediately with our linked hands he turned to retreat.