Prologue

Prologue

"I'm gay." I said it with full of confidence in front of many students.

I saw them dropped their jaws in shock. Ofcourse, sino ba naman kasi ang hindi mabibigla kung ang isang gaya kong GWAPO, MACHO at LALAKING TINGNAN ay magsasalita ng ganoon sa gitna ng stage.

I saw their different and hilarious reactions and it was priceless.

Di na ko nagsayang ng oras at taas noong nakangiting bumaba ng entablado. Hindi ko na hinintay ang mga sumunod na programa, bahala sila kung maniniwala sila or hindi, ang mahalaga lang sa akin, nagpakatotoo ako.

I'm Miguel Austin Sarrondo, isang bading na nasa katauhan ng isang siga.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It hurts! Please stop it! Urgh! Drake don't do this please!" I pleaded him to stop punching me. And as I kneel down from the angst of abdominal pain, I'm still begging him to let me go.

"Boss, what's next?" Baron asked Drake, unsatisfied.

"Strip him" Drake said with full of authority, and his disciples immediately follow him.

"Please don't do this! Help! Somebody, please help me!"

I tried to ask for help but nothing happens.

After they finally stripped me, they left anything, as in I'm in nude and it is very shameful!

I am pitying myself from this kind of bad luck!

I tried to hide my genitals but I sudden feel their kicks and I am growling in pain, seconds later, I felt the hot liquid waste coming from them and happily pouring it all over my body. I tried to dodge it but Drake slaps me and I saw his wicked face grinning and smiled at me while pissing on my face.

I saw the mischievous looks of my schoolmates while watching me suffering from the hands of Drake's gang. They are happy to see me in a shameful situation. Other students are taking videos of me and the others are ignoring me.

I am in nude and the attention of the whole school is on me. I am the star of this school. The nerd, the weak, and the douchebag.

I'm Arnov Panlilio, and I am the foolish person in town.

What else I can do aside from being entertainer for the bad guys and their public bathroom?