Chapter Three: Pool

Start from the beginning

"Cause it's good weather. I suppose you'd rather we leave?" I replied.

"Nope." He answered. "Just this once I'd rather you stay. You both look really hot in bikinis." He said grinning and winking.

"You perv!" We shouted in unison and splashed him.

Tom and Adam just laughed. 

"True though." Tom flipped his hair as he spoke. 

Grace flicked water at him again.

"Hey baby, if you want to get me wet you only have to ask." Tom said while looking deep into her eyes.

"Don't hold your breath. And don't call me baby." 

"Sorry baby." He said just before he jumped into the pool.

Adam jumped in quickly after him. As they both broke up to the surface they swished their hair. Grace and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Every other girl would skip a beat at their hair flick. Us? It made us want to tape their head still.

"You guys look like dogs when you do that." Grace commented.

"Adam always looks like a dog." I said.

Grace and Tom laughed. 

"Oh haha." Adam said sarcastically. "You aren't one to talk about looking like a dog." He spat back at me.

I put my hand over my heart and acted as if I was hurt. "Ouch. Adam, that hurt."

My eyes fell on his body, his abs. Wow. I've seen them before, he had a tendency to walk around topless, but I've never properly looked. His six pack was clear and defined. I finally dragged my eyes away from his incredible torso and to his face. He had on a stupid smirk.

"Like what you see?"

Yes. 

"Pfft, no. I was just admiring how feeble your six pack is."

"Feeble?" He questioned raising an eyebrow.

"You heard."

"Whatever. I caught you looking Amy. I know you like. Who wouldn't?"

"You're so big headed."

"No, just honest."

"Self-loving."

"Telling the truth."

"Vain."

"I've just got things about myself that I'm proud of. I'm good looking and have a good body. I'm not going to deny it. I'm open about my good features. You should be too."

"I should be open about your features?" I asked confused.

"No. Yours. You have a good body and nice boobs." I rolled my eyes and hit his stomach. He didn't even flinch. "Lovely eyes. You're beautiful."

I felt a slight blush creep into my cheeks. I looked at him. Into his eyes. He stared back at me. His blue eyes sparkled and I looked deeper and deeper into their beauty until I was in a trance. He stared back into mine just the same way. There was a loud scream and we both turned our heads, snapping out of it.

"PUT ME DOWN!" Grace shouted.

"Nope." Tom said smugly.

She started hitting his head. She was sat up on his shoulders. He must have swam under her and in between her legs. When he stood back up she must've come up unexpectedly with him, perched on his shoulders, hence the scream. 

"Will you stop hitting me?!" Tom complained.

"Put me down!" Grace demanded.

Tom put her down.