Chapter Three: Pool

Start from the beginning

"We're going swimming?" I questioned.

"No. We're going ice skating in bikinis." She replied sarcastically. "Of course we're going swimming you muppet. It isn't often the sun comes out and it's warm. We have to make the most of it!"

I got up out of bed and put my bikini on. Grace wore my black one which was covered in white crosses. I grabbed a hair tie and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed two towels as we left my room and went downstairs and outside. 

As I stepped outside I was hit by a warm wave of heat. I closed my eyes and stood absorbing it for a bit.

"See." Grace said. "It is nice."

"It's lovely." I agreed with her. "Still not squeal worthy though."

"Sorry." She looked down as she spoke. "I think my excitement got the better of me."

I smiled and laughed while nodding my head. "Yeah." 

We walked down the garden and to the pool. I saw to figures on the lying on two of the deck chairs. 

"I hope that's mum and Megan." I said as we got closer.

"Me too. But if it is Adam we can wind him up." She said grinning mischievously.

"That is very true."

We got closer.

"Unless your mum and Megan have suddenly grown and go swimming topless and in trunks then that's not them."

I chuckled and we got closer. It was Adam. But it wasn't John with him... The stranger turned around. He looked at me and grace and then wolf whistled.

"This is Amy?" He asked Adam.

"Amy would be me." I said.

The stranger looked at Adam. "You said she was fat!"

"Huh. Thanks Adam." I said.

"No problem." He replied.

"You're such a liar." The stranger said elbowing Adam in the ribs.

I looked at the guy. He was just a bit taller than Adam. He had light brown hair and hazel eyes. He also had the stupid hair style like Adam however the single strands of his fringe weren't pointing one way.  He didn't have a bad body either. He had strong arms and good biceps. His skin was slightly tanned and on his stomach had a well defined two pack. 

"So you're Amy..." He said.

"Yes." I replied.

"And you are?" He asked looking at grace.

"Grace." She introduced herself.

"Nice to meet you both. I'm Tom." He gave one of those smiles that girls went crazy for and made their heart stop beating. Grace didn't react to it. I guess me and Grace really were immune to it. "So Grace where do you go to school?"

"Same place as you. I sat behind you for Maths, English and Physics." She replied.

"Oh... How come I never noticed you until now then?"

"Because you've never seen my in a bikini until now." She rolled her eyes and slid into the pool. 

I held back a laugh and went in with her. 

"I don't like him very much. He doesn't seem very nice." I whispered to her.

"None of Adam's friends, the popular people, are very nice." She whispered back. "Good to look at in trunks though."

I giggled with her. She had a very good point. 

"Why are you girls out here anyway?" Adam asked.