raphael o.

Name: Raphael Ortega
Age: 20
Personality: possessive
Zodiac: Scorpio
Sexuality: heterosexual
(extremely kinky)

I'm Raphael, I have things to do and teens to teach so let's make this short...
-lights cigar-
I was born in East Harlem, New York. Raised there, still here till this day. I don't fuck with disrespect or laziness. I get what I want, when I want it, and how I want it, enough said.

Tagged accounts
delicatedivine (Devin)

Raphael is the farthest thing from a saint. He's always been a badass and he never changed his ways, he just doesn't feel the need to. He grew up in a rough neighborhood and feels like the only way to get through life is to live like a lone wolf. Countless nights of begging, crying women and broken hearts. He just hasn't met anyone who's worth his time, so usually he just fucks and leaves. But oh if you get the chance to sleep with him, you'll never forget it. He's very kinky and wants to make sure that you come back for more, even though he won't give it to you unless he wants it. If you are special, he'll become extremely possessive and will make sure he gets exactly what he's longing for. Raphael is dominant, doesn't take shit, and has a sex game of a god. However, he was tired of sitting around his condo so he had to get a job. He works as a math teacher for his local high school and he hates it, mainly cause he hates teens and their slick mouths. So he usually just gives worksheets, lights a cigar, and tells them all to shut the hell up. You want a shot with him? Don't screw up, you only have one chance.
FC: Josh Heuston