ashton w.

Name: Ashton woods
Age: 17
Personality: jackass
Zodiac: Scorpio
Sexuality: straight

I'm Ashton, you can call my ash if you actually get to talk to me. I don't know why it matters where I was born so we're just gonna skip that part. I work at the local Tilly's as a half time job, I'm a senior in high school and plan on going into college to get into video game designing or whatever.

Tagged acc:

Ashton is an asshole. Plain and simple. He doesn't hide it, but that doesn't mean he's proud of it. He just doesn't care anymore. He has left a trail of broken hearts behind him all his life. The only person he fully respects is his mom. He's never met his dad and says if he does meet him, he'll kill that son of a bitch. His mom tells him he has a twin brother. However, Ashton's never met his twin because he lives with their dad. Trust me, if his twin lives there, Ashton has no problem with never meeting him. He doesn't sugar coat anything for anybody. Ashton has many secrets, but so far no one has succeeded in opening him up. They all just got hurt in the end. He doesn't have many friends and he's fine with that, he just keeps to himself. Don't assume that he's a fuckboy cause he isn't. He thinks that's a waste of time. There's no need to go smashing every girl he meets, he just doesn't see the point. Ashton just has terrible trust issues due to his past but he is willing to talk from time to time. Pm him, maybe you'll get lucky.

 Pm him, maybe you'll get lucky