Where We Are Chapter 1

AN: So this is the sequel to Time Passes, Moments Happen so if you haven't read that you probably should so that you know what's going on. Anyway here ya go, first chapter. BOOM!

Madison's POV

Help Please!

NIALL!

help me, help me please

please somebody help me!

I was awaken from my nightmare, and thrown into another... Reality. It's been a month since Jake took me away from Niall, but it feels like years.

"Get your sorry ass out of bed. We're leaving in five minutes." Jake shouted in my face, before walking away.

Jake has changed and I wish I could say it was for the better. The past month he has treated me worse than he had in the years that we were first together. His once blonde hair, now back to his original brown, his unblemished skin, now covered with tattoos. I got up throwing on my work uniform and black vans, before going into the next room to get Cher. She was still asleep, as usual, Ayden had most-likely left hours earlier for inventory at the club.

"Cher, hey come on wake up. It's time for work." I say sitting on the edge of her bed. She groaned before sitting up.

"What time is it?"

"5:30 we have the opening shift remember?" I stand and hand her the uniform.

"Really? Our shift at the club didn't end until 3. I need a full nights sleep, and soon." She says throwing on her clothes and shoes.

"I'll get someone to cover your shift at the club tonight, you can sleep in the dressing room." I say leading her out of the small apartment and to the old dented Chevy Jake was waiting in.  

After Ayden and Jake took us away they moved us to Newark, New Jersey. The guys have been keeping us on a tight leash, we work two jobs six days a week. Diner waitresses by day, bartenders/waitresses in a strip club by night. They changed our names and our appearances. Cher Crawford is now Destiny Garman, her long brown locks are now shoulder length. She also has to wear green contacts. Now for me, goodbye Madison Taylor, hello Jasmine Wayland. My once red hair now blonde as can be, and now I have blue eyes. The only good thing to come out of this relocation is that Ayden has been to busy moving the "company" overseas without anyone noticing he has been leaving poor Cher... I mean Destiny, alone. I can't help but worry for her, she's losing hope. But I know Niall will find me, he has to. 

Harry's POV

*Zayn Calling*

*Call Accepted*

"Hey Zayn, what's up?"

"ORCHIDS OR GARDENIAS!"

"Sorry, what was that?"

 "FOR THE WEDDING WHICH FLOWER SHOULD IT BE? ORCHIDS OR GARDENIAS!" Zayn said in an aggressive tone.

"Um, hold on a second."

"HURRY!" I pull the phone away from my ear and ask someone more talented in the case of flowers.

"Lou, Zayn's wedding, orchids or gardenias?" He sat down his tea and gave me a look as if the answer were obvious.

"With the season of the wedding and the color scheme it should be Dahlias." and with that he went back to his tea.

I return back to my conversation with Zayn. "Lou says Dahlias."

"WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT!"

*CLICK*

*CALL ENDED*