What Happens On Vacation... Chapter 6

AN: So I'm continuing on with relatively the same time frame as the last chapter. Just a couple of hours later.

Madison's POV

"Jake I'm going to the new warehouse take some money, buy clothes and what you need, take her with you." Ayden says, giving a curt nod in my direction. "Alright, I'm out." He said quickly before grabbing his grey bulky duffle bag and leaving.

Jake looked to me hopefully before smiling. "Shopping?"

"Let's go to the mall." I said in a sing-song tone.

Zayn's POV

Cher called me saying that she was allowed to leave the hospital. So of course I had Alec drive me as soon as possible. I approached Cher's room with a smile and my hand held a large bundle of gardenias. My heart filled with anticipation as I waited to see Cher's reaction.

"Knock, knock." I said entering, closing the door behind me.

"Who's there?" Cher joked, asking the obvious question considering she had already seen me.

"Lena." I said walking next to her and sitting on the side of the bed. Getting her attention she sat up. I was able to see her leg in the cast that led up to her knee

"Lena who?" She imediately questioned.

"Lena in so I can tell you." She smiled leaning towards me, allowing me to hold and lightly pull her face towards mine. She smiled as our lips brushed against each other a rush of energy flew through us like a waterfall of bliss. I've waited so long for the chance to be with Cher and the moment finally arose. After the kiss we simply sat there, staring into each other's eyes. Until I remembered. "Oh, yeah I brought you flowers."

"Gardenias are my favorite! Thank you so much!" She took the flowers and hugged me tight.

"You're welcome. Now let's get you out of here. I signed the papers already the nurse should be in here with a wheelchair in a minute, then you can come with me to the hotel and stay with the lads and I. We decided to stay here for the two extra days because it would be pointless to try and fly back to see our family just to be shipped back out for our seperate vacations. After these two days you can go with me, and you can decide where we go for four days."

"Wait, you all are supposed to be with your family right now? I am the reason you're not with them, oh my God. I'm so sorry."

"No, no, no it's fine you don't have to be sorry, as soon as we found out we volunteered to come. Everyone wanted to come, Niall and Liam too but management wouldn't allow it." I said rubbing her back soothingly.

"I'm sorry, so sorry." She muttered as she began to cry. "You guys have a real family, I know those are important, I never got to know my real family. I'm not worth it, I'm not worth your time, your family time. I ruined your week, you don't have free time like everyone else does, every minute with your family is a minute best spent." She said and by the end she was hyperventilating.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey. Look at me, you'll be fine. We'll be fine. It's okay, it's not you're fault. We'll see our family later, I'm here with you now. I needed to be with you, I needed to see you, I needed to know you were okay, because I care." I hugged her close, protecting her from the surroundings, as if the world could break her.

Madison's POV

We arrived at the mall just before lunch, so naturally our first stop was the first food place we saw. We quickly ate then went to different clothing stores, trying on clothes and buying whatever. I quickly caught on to the clothes that were now in style and I found what I liked thus enhancing my own personal style. Better than the clothes picked for me that I've had to wear the last few months. Of course I am still obsessed with flannels and bought one in three different colors. I looked over the shoes in the Vans store wanting five different pairs while definitely trying to hold back my desire for shoes.