Home

We drove down a nice little road toward a nice little quiet neighborhood. Yes i said nice and little twice im a row because.. they are. Litterally. I watched as two little kids played hop-scotch on the sidewalk by the play ground. I also saw a nice young couple swinging their child in between them. They child laughing uncomtrolably begging them to go again.

I smiled and let out a dreamy breath.

"What is it babe?" Danny asked glancing over at me from the drivers seat.

"I just saw a young couple swinging their child inbetween them. The kid was laughing adorably...i just hope and pray that Jesus would bless us like that someday." i said looking over at him. He smiled ant intertwined our fingers. My little hand in his large one.

"And he will." he assured. I smiled and looked out the window as we pulled up to a house. It was big... but not to big. Perfect.

I smiled and jumped in my seat. Danny chuckled and gpt out. I got out too and we met. He held my hand and gave it a reasurring squeeze. It had a really pretty cobble stone path to the door. It had two stories. There was a really pretty flower garden by the front wimdow. There was a FOR SALE sign in the front...which i hope will be takin down soon. I really like it so far. There was another car her, which i suppose is the realtor.

We got up and Daniel gave me a reassuring kiss on the lips before he knocked.

He rang the door bell and a woman in a black and white pant suit opened the door.

"Hi! You must be Mr. and Mrs. Grier. Please! Come in." she let us in. I loved how she called us Mr. and Mrs. Grier. Were not married yet but it gave me butterflies.

"So! This is the kitchen." She showed us a beautiful, huge kitchen. It jad a pretty marble island in yhe center, a silver fridge with matching dishwashet. It had marble coumtefs to match the island and the whole house seemed to be wood floors.

"Wow.. this is beautiful." i said admriing the kitchen.

She walked into the living room which had wood floors and to the side was glass-sliding doors leading to the back yard.

Oh! and next to the kitchen was a really beautiful dining room which had a chandelier hanging above where the table would be.

"Ok. Now here is the master bedroom. Feel free to look around." she gestured twords a room. It was huge. Very huge. There was a walk in closet and a big bathroom. The bathroom had a double sink and a sliding-door shower. There were lightbulbs lining the mirror. The lomg counter went all the way down the large bathroom. It had double sinks.

I walked back out to the main bedroom to see there was already a huge platinum screen t.v. I already love it.

"Babe this is perfect." i said staring into his eyes.

"You wanna get it?" he asked with a smile. I nodded. It had 3 other bedrooms. Oh and did i mention there was a tree house and play ground set in the back?

We walked out to talk to her.

"We are really interested. How much?" Danny asked.

"Well since it's for sale, if you would like to buy it:s $2,000." Right in our budget!

Danny looked down at me with an asking look. I nodded frequently.

"We'll take it." i said happily.

"Alrughty! Comeover here and we'll sign the papers. Oh! By the way, there is a fulky furnished basement." she covered. Yay!

We walked over to the islamd and did the paper work.