One a Those Days

A.N doo.... doo doo.... dah dah dah... doo doo.
IM BACK!
Sorry it took solong to update. Ok so when i say turn on the song "Gives you hell" by All-American Rejects (in part two of the chapter) (kind of a alternative punk rock freak... sorry) it really makes the scene really cool and more dramtic! like in a mean girls movie...

Chapter Eight (Part One of Two)

"Aww.." i heard a voice cooe.

"Should we wake them?"

"Naw they're too cute let's take pictures." i heard a couple *Clicks* and *Snaps*.

I knew now that it was people taking pictures. Brittney..... Ariana...... Marina....Andrew....David....Derrick.....

I was fully consious now but kept my eyes closed. I realised i was on a bed. I guess someone woke Danny up and he carried me. I feel him under my head... he's warm. Haha.

I opened my eyes to see Danny sleeping i moved a little and his grip on my waist tightened. I smiled amd kissed him. Soon enough is hand went to the back of my head and kissed me back. *Snap* another picture?! Really?!

We broke and i smiled at him..

I turned aroumd facing everyone.

"OUT!" I yelled pointing to the door. They put there hamds up in surrender and walked out mumbling things.

I giggled and turned back around sitting criss-cross apple sauce next to him. I was poking his bare chest randomly.

"What are you doing?" he asked smiling.

"I honeatly der ner." i said regularly. That's just who i am. Weird. Thanks!

I stopped and looked at him. Just staring into his eyes.

"How?" i asked myself quietly, looking down and smiling. I ran my finger over my lips. They were grieving for his touch.

All the sudden he grabbed my waist and flipped me over to the other side of the bed.

"Ah!" i shrieked as he flipped me. I giggled a little as he kissed me. It was a short limgering kiss. It was full of love. Not lust.

"I love you... So frealing much." hs said shakimg his head, looking at me.

"I love you too." i said stroking the side of his hamdsome face.

I looked into his eyes and suddenly got lost in them. Zoning out and only thinking about him. He threw myself back into present time. He laughed a little.

I got up and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out my black yoga shorts and put them on. I tied Danny's shirt back so it didn't look like i wasn't wearing bottoms. I walked into the bathroom and threw my hair into a messy bun. I walked over to where he was still laying on the bed. His legs were covered with the blanket but his torso wasn't and one arm was under is head. Oh my gerd he was torchering me. He looked so hot.

"Hey sexy." i said walkimg over to him amd straddeling him. We weren't gonna do anything... just being couply.

Hs laughed at my weirdness. I leaned down and kissed him passionatly.

I broke our kiss and he pouted a little.

I giggled and got off him. I walked- no skipped out of the room. I had a big smile on my fave as i greeted all my friends.

"Goodmorning everyone! Did you all sleep well?" i asked in an extremely happy voice.

"Uh oh... what happened to our Dil Pickle?" Andrew askes. He always called me that. I used to hate it, but i learned to love it.