★ | 001. kiss on the lips

Book: Bubblegum Bitch, Gossip Girl
Chapter 1: Kiss On The Lips
Word Count: 2623

Book: Bubblegum Bitch, Gossip GirlChapter 1: Kiss On The Lips Word Count: 2623

Hey Upper East Siders, Gossip Girl here... and I have the biggest news ever. One of my many sources, Melanie91, sends us this: Spotted at Grand Central, bags in hand: Serena van der Woodsen. Was it only a year ago our It-Girl mysteriously disappeared for quote 'boarding school'? And just as suddenly she's back. Don't believe me? See for yourselves: Lucky for us, Melanie91 sent proof. Thanks for the photo, Mel!

As Candice read the post, she couldn't help the large smirk that overcame her lips. The infamous Serena Van Der Woodsen was finally back in town after disappearing from everyone's lives. "Blair is so going to have a fit about this." She snickered, tilting her head as she looked down at her phone.

Chuck Bass, who was sitting right next to her grinned as he looked down at her screen. "Good, things were getting a little... dull around here." He said with a devious tone. "You want to go outside and have a..." He trailed off and put his fingers up to his mouth, making a smoking signal.

"You know I can never say no to that." She replied and stood up, her short dress riding up her thighs even further but she didn't care. She loved getting attention. Chuck purposefully walked behind her so he could get a view of her. It didn't bother her. She knew she was hot.

They went down the elevator and when they stepped off, Candice spotted a familiar blonde walking into the building. Candice's smirk seemed to widen and she turned to Chuck. "I'll meet you outside. I need to do something first."

"Mm, but can't I watch." Chuck said with a wide smile as he looked between her and Serena.

"Perv." Was all she said as she walked away from him and towards the blonde female. "Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in. It's so good to see you again, Serena." She said in an overly fake enthusiastic voice.

"Candice?" Serena said back with surprise. Her footsteps got a bit quicker as she got closer to her. Within the time Serena was gone, Candice didn't look like she had changed a bit. Her hair was the same, her makeup, her style, even the same evil smirk. It brought a sense of familiarity to Serena that she had missed. "It's good to see you to."

"I don't even have to ask if you missed me obviously you did." Candice said cockily. "I can't believe you actually decided to show your face here again. Brave or stupid?"

Her blunt tone was nothing out of the ordinary and Serena didn't take it to heart. She never did when it came to Candice and her words. "I missed being home. I'm not the same girl I used to be. I've changed."

"Well, that's boring. I liked the other Serena. She was a party twenty four seven." Candice looked her up and down, seeing the clothes she was wearing were anything but revealing and she looked like your typical good girl.