Part 7: Nepal

Depuis le début

"Heads up," I say and Sully moves away as the boulder lands on the ground.

"Thanks kid," he says and climbs on the boulder before joining me on the landing.

"This way," Nate says while climbing onto the the flat grass I'm on and leading us onwards.

We cross over another tree trunk when Chloe's voice comes through our earpieces, "You should be approaching excavation site one by now."

I go to respond when I spot two soldiers ahead of us, making me rush to cover behind a tree. One of men sits on a log, and I sneak up behind him and pull him down, slamming his head into the tree. His skull gets crushed and he dies on the ground while I stand up and shoot the other soldier in the head with my pistols. A third man comes around and Nate shoots him from his cover behind a log.

"Down here," I whisper while climbing onto a mini cliff and peering down to see a soldier. I aim one of my pistols at his head and shoot, killing him instantly.

"Did you smash one of their heads open on a tree?" Sully asks while joining us.

"Possibly," I say while dropping off the ledge and running past a wooden crate to a small flat rock. I stand on it and grab the ledge of the next rock, pulling myself up. I walk over to a wooden wall and climb up the beams when Chloe's voice comes through our earpiece,

"You three should be getting close to the first camp. I planted four more chargers in there, but you're going to have to clear the place out before you can charge them."

I land on the grass and quietly jog down the path. Nate and Sully catch up to me and we drop off of two ledges and press our backs up against a rock wall by the camp. I peek around the corner and spot a few soldiers, but there's no doubt there more around.

"You guys ready for this?" I quietly ask Nate and Sully.

"Let's do it," they both respond and I sneak up behind the first soldier and snap his neck. I cushion his fall and pull his body away from sight when Nate and Sully start firing their guns.

'Seems we're not doing this quietly' my eye twitches and I pull out my pistols and shoot an explosive barrel, killing the soldier by it. I shoot a guy perched up on a platform in a tree, before exploding another barrel by a guard. Nate and Sully take out the rest, before joining up with me.

"All right, we've got to find those explosives and get them set up," Sully says and Nate and I go around the camp and find the charges, setting them up.

"Okay, that's all of them. Now let's go pay Mr. Lazarević a visit," Sully says and I collect ammo for the the AK-47.

"I don't know if I'll be able to act like I hate Harry though," I admit while Nate gives me a boost, so I can lower the ladder for him and Sully.

"If he acts like his normal sarcastic and lazy self, it'll be hard not to laugh. Let's hope he acts like an asshole," Nate says and I climb the ladder, kicking the mechanic that lowers it.

"There ya go," I say while waiting for them at the top.

"That must've been some tsunami to wash these ships so far inland," Sully says while we jog down a path to a small camp.

We run onto a path on our right and take cover behind a knocked over tree trunk. "They're not armed," I say, nodding my head to the guys working on something below us.