Morning after

I woke up with a stabbing pain in my head. I rolled over to look at the clock. Fuck I slept in it's 11:00 I missed breakfast.

I head a ding a felt around he bed for my phone.

Dodie💛💛💛- Hey! It was really nice talking to you last night. Are you free tomorrow go for tea today?

Last night was hazy. I forgot I gave her my phone number I don't even remember talking to her. I hope I didn't make a fool of myself.

Me- Sure that sounds amazing. What time works for you?

Dodie💛💛💛- 2:00?

Me- Perfect😀

Dodie💛💛💛- okay I will meet you at the cafe across from your hotel.

Me- see you then!

Fuck I am so hungover and I have to meet up with my crush.

"Hey (y/n) are you up" Alexis said walking into my room. I groaned in response and threw my phone at her.

"Your meeting up with Dodie that's amazing."

"It would be if I wasn't such a mess."

"Don't worry you will be ready by then just take a shower eat something dress nice and brush your teeth."

"That sounds like work maybe I should cancel." I mumbled grabbing my phone.

"There is no way in hell you are canceling you are going on that date. No get your lazy but up and get ready. I will go and get you some food okay?"

"Fine" I began to get excited for the date wondering where things will end up with Dodie.